what does the original altezza hid / xenon bulb type?

I believe none so far..but being harass by police ada lah...pandai pandai kasi duit kopi boleh settle lah....:)

aiks...now we r on exhaust chat? anyway, what exhaust system r u using?

maybe my ears are blinded by the sound system, that's why i said not loud.. huah haha
and mind us, it has done sound-proof too.
:adore::adore::adore:

okay..okay. let's back to the topic of the HID bulb..

Last edited:
soo..if i want to change back my white HID to yellow HID, where can i buy them? brand? how much?
I went back to the shop that sold me the HID, they dont have any bulbs lower than 6000K.
Help?
Also, anyone know what the fog light size is?

soo..if i want to change back my white HID to yellow HID, where can i buy them? brand? how much?
I went back to the shop that sold me the HID, they dont have any bulbs lower than 6000K.
Help?
Also, anyone know what the fog light size is?

it's possible to get it. i just changed mine to 4300k HID. i believe it's a ayam brand one, but the cover of the bulb showing supervision. it's just cost me 150 for a pair of bulb only.

i think for piece of mind,
glass - change to clear glass. china made ones are ok...i'm using them and never have problem. its the rear and side rear only anyway. most important is the front.
HID - if cant live without them, get the lower temp ones i.e. yellow

but knowing the cops in m'sia, they will always try to find other ways to fine u if u r driving a flashy car...eg exhaust, even height of car if u lowered it..

SOrry guys.... we can get summoned for lowering our cars as well? omg.. really ah?

Top Bottom