Horn and HighLamp. what does it mean to u?

WBH8668

500 RPM
when i was travelling in highway on fast line. There was a car which on middle line, put his right signal and pretent to cut into fast line.
I just give a warning by horn(less 1 second) to inform him that dont do it now.
And he didn't cut into my front and follow behind me in the fast line.
Guess wat? he show his anger by highlamp and horn non-stop to me. He also getting closer n closer until tailgate my car.

For me:
Horn is to give warning/aware people/dont do it now
Highlamp(High beam@Lampu Besar) is to tell the car infront, eg. when turning into a junction on right side to the other direction car, please give way in fast line..

Just wondering what does horn and highlamp mean to zthian..:Not_Impressed:

maybe he had a bad day... so cut him some slack lo... it didnt hurt u wat... but if he bangs yer car... u can chop his head off and boil soup lo

well...i usually just use highbeams...i believe that horns irritates ppl...and those with small brain takes its as an insult when u horned him...

zephyr3d said:
some drivers really need to go for some anger management classes..... what is wrong wit them?

because there are too many asswipes on the road?

To me ar, horn or highbeam same la. It means, "hey chibai, I'm coming la" hahahaha Then in my head, I'll be thinking, "lanjiao. If I am a chibai and had one, I don't need to go through so much to court girls la. Can fuck myself already la". Then I just zoom out, don't care whether the car is coming or not. hahaha Just joking.

Horn or high beam means warning lor. If horn damn kau long, then can be lots of meaning already.

1) Could be the guy is a gay and he like me, so he try to piss me off, in hope I will stop and come down. Then he can make his move on me.

2) Otherwise, if could be that the fella wanted to horn just for a second but half his brains fucked up already, so his movement is slow so the time for his hand to lift off the horn is about 5 seconds.

3) Else, it could be a girl who like me, so she try to piss me off, in hope I will stop and come down. Then she can make her move on me.

4) Else, it could be some stupid arse parent with a toddler sitting on the driver's lap and playing with the horn. Believe me, I've seen a small child on the driver's lap many times.

5) Else, it's just another horny fuckwit who likes to horn.

If high beam leh, well, many reasons also.
Reasons 1, 2 and 3 above also applies here.

4) Maybe the driver just installed new bulbs. So, wah seh, must beam beam a bit la. New bulb wor, even though it's the same stock bulb but new one.

5) He plays too much games or watched too much star wars/trek. So he thinks his high beam is some sort of a tractor beam, whereby when beam, it will push my car aside. Or maybe he think the high beam will shine out a message that says, "I'm coming in fast" right in front of me. You know, something like shining BatMan logo but this is words.

6) Maybe he think the high beam is NOS purge which will make increase his car by 70% bhp so he can fly past me before I come out. Please note that 70% bhp from high beam is a lot higher than the 40% increase in bhp from a Cyclone 2.

7) He thinks he drives a beamer, and he thinks that beamers must always beam. So he beam la.

8) He's a hard core raver. So he beams to imitate the strobe lights in discotheques.

Many reasons la.

Yes, headlamps and horn are actually good indicators and should be used to warn other drivers of any impending dangers.

However, there's always 2 side to a story. While horns and headlamps are good to warn other people, there are some who misuse it by high beaming the car in front or just simply horning the other guy in front for a long time. Its really irritating actually. Personally, i hate people who highbeam me or keep flicking their highbeam and follow me close behind. Its extremely silly thing to do and why would you blind the guy in front when you actually want him to give way so that you can move faster. Besides, its extremely rude and depending on my mood, if someone keep flicking his headlamps from far behind, i normally don't give much fucks about him and continue my speed. Either that, or i'll speed off and let him play catch up. In the first place, if i'm ever driving on the right lane, very likely i'm above 110kmh, else i normally stay in the middle. But then again, when in good mood, if i see a fast car approaching, i will let him thru.

most outer right lane is for overtaking.. no matter what my speed is.. i give way if a faster car come from behind. coz i hate ppl hogging the road.

middle lane well.. to me it's on the speed limit lane. hehe. driving fast but not overtaking.

left lane. is when i feel like driving slow. saving fuel. just enjoying the ride. hehe.

highbeam(once).. to me.. just a warning/alert sign. saying "F*** o**" hehe.. just kidding. just letting ppl know that there's a car behind them and please i need to overtake u in a polite manner. coz sum just not aware of thier surronding.

horn.. sometimes just alert/warning sign. like watchout. or hi. or thanks.

HORNNNN!!! is damn.. u almost get me kill!!!

hehe.. just a piece of my mind

The style that he (The driver) did it to you is wrong.....

You know you got the right, but i dont know how the way you horn him maybe hold the horn for too long... thats why make him mad...

If for me that guy sure .......!!!! (Depands on person)

white_bird said:
say hi to u mayb?? LOL
lol... tat was a rude 'hi'..

usually the middle line is the slowest line in highway.. thats the problem people will think fast line is for follow the speed limit. And if hurry u need to zig zag:shocked:

WBH8668 said:
lol... tat was a rude 'hi'..

usually the middle line is the slowest line in highway.. thats the problem people will think fast line is for follow the speed limit. And if hurry u need to zig zag:shocked:

middle lane is for u to keep the limit, RIght lane is only for over take, no matter how fast u drive u still need to drive at left lane when that is some one faster then u (it still a lot car faster then urs)......

WHen u not over take just keep at the left lane even u were driving at 200km/h .....

HidSeller said:
middle lane is for u to keep the limit, RIght lane is only for over take, no matter how fast u drive u still need to drive at left lane when that is some one faster then u (it still a lot car faster then urs)......

WHen u not over take just keep at the left lane even u were driving at 200km/h .....

our country road doesn;t work that way leh..

right is for those who cruise at speed limit
center for those slighly below speed limit
left is for road hoggers and above speed limit...

that guy was a dumb nut..

i personally dont use the horn...my gf loves to press the horn..and i go.."NO!" argh! hahaha

i only use the highlites as a warning.

WBH8668 said:
when i was travelling in highway on fast line. There was a car which on middle line, put his right signal and pretent to cut into fast line.
I just give a warning by horn(less 1 second) to inform him that dont do it now.
And he didn't cut into my front and follow behind me in the fast line.
Guess wat? he show his anger by highlamp and horn non-stop to me. He also getting closer n closer until tailgate my car.

For me:
Horn is to give warning/aware people/dont do it now
Highlamp(High beam@Lampu Besar) is to tell the car infront, eg. when turning into a junction on right side to the other direction car, please give way in fast line..

Just wondering what does horn and highlamp mean to zthian..:Not_Impressed:

sometimes i think lah...we using horn or high beam to aware ppl, this will save their life & avoid some accident. but dunno why most of malaysian didn't appreciate at all....:confused_smile: somemore seems like wanna smash us back.....:sad_smile:

if at highway a, ppl high beam o horn u from behind.....mean ask u to gv way...hehe....

only tis meaning i know...

aiya..in malaysia..u horn or high beam, alot of ppl also won't be syok! I also don't know why! If u horn/high beam someone..they fella try to be funny..then let him play with himself lar..he won't be so dare to knock ur ass gua~~~...

thats why we must prepare some ngk spark plug in my car. rm35 for 4....ehehehehehee:_:
very usefull when meet w/ those very rude driver........:regular_smile: i'll let them passing.......:X-:

Horns are especially important here as many drivers are dreaming. They tend to drift in and out of their lane oblivious to the fact that there are other cars on the road. Anyone familiar with the portion of Federal Highway between the LDP and the Subang Parade turnoff? There's something happening at the central divider and as such yellow lines have been painted on the road for motorists to use as a guide. This is because traffic is slightly diverted to the left at one point. Some morons still carry on heading straight, not taking into consideration that they are inaverdently entering the lane of other motorists. In instances like these, a long horn is appropriate as it's a really dumb mistake.

Another portion of road where lines don't seem to apply is right after the ring further up from Subang Parade (if it's on your right). Immediately after you exit the ring, most cars just cut across 1 or 2 lanes. These type of fellas I horn kau kau.

I only high beam people if they hog the fast lane for too long. Upon approaching a slow car in the fast lane, I normally stay a safe distance because I know he can see me approaching already lah. I understand that he may have to overtake slower traffic on his left before cutting back into the slower lane and will allow him to do so. It's when there aren't anymore cars around and he's still hogging the fast lane that I become frustrated and high beam him in case he's dreaming and doesn't realise there's a car at the back.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom