what do you guys think about this shoes?

links

1,500 RPM
Union ( a US famouse design house) X Nike Air force 180

selling at USD$162

I have bought it yesterday while it still selling at HKD$899 but then this evening the price has already goes up to HKD$1299 !!!!!! It is limited edition to 100 pairs and the price is still going up

I am thinking of selling it off...so this shoes make HKD$400 for me in oneday???....although it doesnt looks good...

should have bought more...so can earn some pocket money......

it's cheap....at least cheaper then terminator. 200 pairs. worldwide....... abt 800 usd 1 pair..
1299hkd. still cheaper then dunk haze lah dude ... worth it. how much plus shipping and handling fees...

ur shoes size 43 ar? Mine is only size 40 :P

Dunk haze depreciated alot becoz many imitations around...

I was looking for the new balance MT580 X hectic ...green x yellow but the price is very high....HKD4000 plus

you are shoes collector also?

yeah...but most of shoes r used item. cant afford to buy new...once every 2 months go up to s'pore.......... flea market c got nice shoe onot......sumtimes i really tempted to buy imitation nike do really nice coz cant afford few grands for a pair of shoe...... i got tis terminator replica in bangkok few months back. it's abt rm 90 onli. but i dun wear it.....

you can try the shop named "left foot" in 3 rd floor at far east plaza in orchard rd singapore. they do have nice sneakers with reasoneable price but if you are looking for limited edition sneakers then maybe you only can buy it online in msia.

HK is having kind of summer sales...so get to find some nice stuff with okok price recently..just bought 4 pieces of BAPE X KAWS tees 2 weeks ago

How do you find the dunk low X metalphebian X undefeated ???..the price is sky rocketing to HKD$10k now...crazy...

oh shit..didn;t know dunks are so good price now..

haha..i just waer imitatiopn dunks from sg.wang

rm79/pair..unlimited sto ks

This is the new shoe i bought, had to get it imported because the aren't selling it here yet or never will :D

Over_Boost said:
This is the new shoe i bought, had to get it imported because the aren't selling it here yet or never will :D

Zoom Terminator? not bad...someone is selling HKD$580 in the auction.

ya dunk do make alot money!!the reselling prices is unbelieveable!!!even more expansive than u first bought it!!!currently i have a pair of limited dunk

Adidas are the best !!!!!

*Cabut
step8xj.gif

nike dunk hi wu tang clan sample shoes...only 24 pairs in the world.

asking for rm$10k