Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Were you ever drunk till masuk hospital?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CcL

500 RPM
just wondering if in malaysia you're drunk what happens? friends let you sleep until you wake up? wonder if anyone gets sent to hospital when they're drunk... what do they do in the hospital?

CcL, i never try that. Maybe you can share your story here. :D

they cant give u any medication cuz ur drugged by alcohol..all they can do is give u a bed n sleep if u promise to shut ur mouth

they sitck a tube down ur nose and clear your stomach contents. oh but don t worry cause u will be too high to notice any inconvenient. They they give u a jab. and treat ur for alcohol poisoning. discharge u the next day with a huge bill. hehehe first hand experience... "tequila" nasty business i tell u.

never ended in hospital b4 laa .. but so damm kow blur and sleepy until ran police roadblock and realising it after running the roadblock .. hehehehe .. another case is go home oso drive the wrong way laa ... damm kow bungkus liauuu .. another case not as fortunate laa .. accident terus langgar divider coz fell asleep at wheel .. :p
since those days i hardly touch the stuff anymore laa .. :D

never masuk hospital, but woke up next day with right eye bengkak and internal bleeding in the eye. eheheh. apparently fell off my frends bed, head first! ehehehe.

but sometimes i see drunk drivers on the road, swerve here, swerve there. these ppl no cowsense la....drunk but stil insist on driving.

aiya .. where got ppl drink alcohol till admitted to hospital? .. if got also, i think 1st or 2nd time drinker or a newbie in drinking.

If he or she admitted to hospital caused by drinking, better stop it and avoid it cause, "drinking alcohol" is not ure field .. and start practising drinking plain waters only ;)

cheers!

I KO in my house my 21st Bday - lots of boobies to hold onto but cant remember who's
I KO 22nd Bday in pub - hugged many chics but dun remember who then lost hp
...........23rd onwards, better not touch it anymore!

BORN 2 B WILD

ramsing said:
never masuk hospital, but woke up next day with right eye bengkak and internal bleeding in the eye. eheheh. apparently fell off my frends bed, head first! ehehehe.

but sometimes i see drunk drivers on the road, swerve here, swerve there. these ppl no cowsense la....drunk but stil insist on driving.
oi ramsing.. friend bed? did u wrongly humped the bed post instead? hahahaha.

i got 1 story to share...

my fren BF 1 day ask us to join him in da pub for some casual drinking....afaik he is casual drinker but not heavy type laaa...but dat paticular day...abt 3hours of drinking n we 4 person including me has finish 6jugs....well...i oni sipping da bear but dis fellar drink it like it was free...finally he got enuf n went to toilet to vomit....later decided to go home...he was drving otw from KL to cheras...halfway through da journey sudently da whole car smell like toilet...n den u know wat....he shit in his pants while drcing drunk...lucky he manage to reach home safely...but his seat,pants all shit on it.... we din tok much abt he shit on his pants as we know he did not do it on purpose....juz over dose of alcahol cause him to lose control.

da day after...when he woke up..he still remember da shiting incident n blame of da food he eat at da mamak dis n dat laaa....but never blame on how many jugs he finish...

till today still kenot forget dis incident. over drinking could cause u to shit in yo pants too

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT said:

my fren BF 1 day ask us to join him in da pub for some casual drinking....afaik he is casual drinker but not heavy type laaa...but dat paticular day...abt 3hours of drinking n we 4 person including me has finish 6jugs....well...i oni sipping da bear but dis fellar drink it like it was free...finally he got enuf n went to toilet to vomit....later decided to go home...he was drving otw from KL to cheras...halfway through da journey sudently da whole car smell like toilet...n den u know wat....he shit in his pants while drcing drunk...lucky he manage to reach home safely...but his seat,pants all shit on it.... we din tok much abt he shit on his pants as we know he did not do it on purpose....juz over dose of alcahol cause him to lose control.

da day after...when he woke up..he still remember da shiting incident n blame of da food he eat at da mamak dis n dat laaa....but never blame on how many jugs he finish...

till today still kenot forget dis incident. over drinking could cause u to shit in yo pants too

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT said:

Yup, I agree, under the influence of alcohol, there is nothing your muscle can do to resist the urge of releasing.... sadly...

A Post Every 5 Mins

For those in out of town locations where there is difficulty finding Tufoil, we, the distributor will undertake to send by courier to your doorstep. The price for 2 bottles ( 8 oz. ) is RM 120 nett. The courier and delivery charges shall be borne by us. In this way, there is no longer any need to travel long distances to find the product. This offer is only valid for deliveries in Malaysia.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom