If you were thinking that CTR carpets are expensive.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Check the retail on one of these.. haha..

I got a shock when I heard them.. Only for the discerning interior makeover enthusiast I think.

BrideCarpets-1.jpg

i saw a few sets in ss racing few weeks back. the evo 7 ones are like 1100 i think...got for subaru and skyline...but cheaper than HKS kansai lar :p

Try ask ah Jo who bought them.. including the EVO 7 one :P

Spending over 1K for carpets makes someone's day.. but not mine.. haha..

Last edited:
May all this guys that want this got expensive feet, kekekeke,

Owh, I've seen this from middle of last year oledi....Very2 expensive, this is the kind of stuff I will fit to my car LAST! That is, if I feel that over RM 1k for carpets is worth it loh. Then what about door trim and roof trim? Dun wan to fit Bride's fabris oso ke? Heheh?

not mine lah.. anyway, look at the date.. old pic already lah. Just kept in on the phone, but never upload to computer.

They're of good quality though.. so what you pay is what you get.

I'm just on ITRs one, but if someone PMs/gives me with a good offer.. bye bye ITR carpets. Don't worry, they're way cheaper than brides maybe only 1/4 of the price. :P

However, I'm only selling them to people who want to do full ITR conversions, but cannot get them..

No point selling it to a civic user, since it just not right.. hahaha.

Last edited:
Premium stuff indeed. Not for me though, rather spend the money on performance related things.

You may call call Exceptional at Section 14 Subang Jaya for the price of CTR floor mats.56331875

Oooohhhh....Exceptional eh? They can even bring brand new EG stuffs oso...but be prepared for the price, brand new woohhh.

well,sum enthusiasts r REALLY willing 2 spend...i know of an EF in USJ area w FULL BRAND NEW COMPLETE interior!!!!.........

J101,
u know whc car is dis ler...how much was it again dat he spent?hehehehe

These guys already dunno what to mod..

Most of them past that 200whp mark already.

One even past the 400whp mark... but that one isn't a honda.. ROFL!

Whoa! Complete new interior, EF? Sh!t! That'll sure costs thousands...and where the hell did he got those new stuffs? EGs, some interior parts can still be ordered brand new, EKs all got lah, but EFs?

akuma said:
well,sum enthusiasts r REALLY willing 2 spend...i know of an EF in USJ area w FULL BRAND NEW COMPLETE interior!!!!.........

J101,
u know whc car is dis ler...how much was it again dat he spent?hehehehe

ace79 said:
Whoa! Complete new interior, EF? Sh!t! That'll sure costs thousands...and where the hell did he got those new stuffs? EGs, some interior parts can still be ordered brand new, EKs all got lah, but EFs?

US still makes some EF stuffs... non JDM though, just copies...
Hit up some US parts website and you ll find them.

They're not that expensive per se, but the S&H can and will kill you.

d fella claim d EF belongs 2 his bro...ordered BRAND NEW frm Japan...he claim lar...its confirmed brand new..wether JDM or USDM i dun wanna know..its not like i can afford it anyway..hehehehe

shiro,

i tot u r selling ur ctr carpet? now itr?

Why not use real RM100 notes to wrap ur floormat it will make it look more siok than Bride fabric. USD also can :p

xxxx said:
shiro,

i tot u r selling ur ctr carpet? now itr?

ITR is in my car.. only sell if there's an integra owner doing a full ITR conversion
Probably will be selling it just a little below market price, but only for those doing ITR conversions, since I feel that it's more justified to be used in an ITR.

CTR is in my storeroom.. that one is solely for purpose of sale.. near new condition. Only slight minor damage on one corner of the mats.. but nothing unrepairable.

sasuke said:
Why not use real RM100 notes to wrap ur floormat it will make it look more siok than Bride fabric. USD also can :p

Tat one because mat pet oso can recognise the value.. hence more risky mod. hahaha.

This one.. only modders will know.. some don't even know if bride ever made carpets.. like me. hahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom