Welcome to MLOC Forum

Urs 2.2 le... How can u say underpowerd??? U too hungry for power d la...

hi...i am long...from k.kelawang n9...own glx n.a...interested with you guys...want to share ideas n response...tq guys...will meet ur guys soon on next TTs..

Hi Long.. nice to know you here.. We will be having a small TT at K.Kelawang after raya.. Our N.9 committee will contact you soon.. Stay tune ya & hope to see you soon.. Hav a nice day..

my god, i think most of u always drive fast car, or maybe ur 1st car was already a powerful car. i started with neo cps, upgraded to an E8, there are so much juice to be squirted, really appreciate the power increment. overtaking is so much easy, even at 6th speed. =)

I'd get used to the power very soon n will start to ask for more... Lolz
Anyway, my previous car was an wira evo, it's more powerful as car is light n only running 2wd... But nth beats driving the real deal...

newbies too..got my 15 years car last tuesday..

how to register with MLOC or is there any group for evo 6 n below..segan nak join dgn monster2 above 100k..haha

All Lancer variant can join MLOC...you can PM the working Committee for next TT meet up for registration if you keen

Hello all.. Not such a newbie in ZTH forum... But haven't login for a long long time..
Owned Lancer GT 2008 since 2008... EvoX starting next week. :)

Saw many familiar Nicknames here which we used to talk kok a lot those days.. Hello hello!!!

hey.. i just need to write something. coz long time x posting.
so i tulis 'something' g'day.

Hello all.. Not such a newbie in ZTH forum... But haven't login for a long long time..
Owned Lancer GT 2008 since 2008... EvoX starting next week. :)

Saw many familiar Nicknames here which we used to talk kok a lot those days.. Hello hello!!!

Congrate bro... welcome joining us next event.....and its coming soon:biggrin::biggrin: buwahahahah:nurse:

Hi all, don't know whether i reported here or not, but dropping to say hello along with my humble LGT.

This friday is a TT, 14th June. Contact Leslie or Herman/Durex117 or Eddie/Kampoon to pass your contact number because the location will be sent via sms.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom