wat immobiliser is worth buying?

C

chilskater

helo

im thinking of getting one immboliser NOT ALARM..please inform me/help me to choose one...just simple but functioning..no fancy stuffs

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
clifford blackjax.

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
dunno, get something whereby theres no contact point visible on ur car/dashboard

i saw one fellas car b4 with an immobilizer but no contact point. nice. he just carries a plastic microchip around.

so ppl wanna steal ur car also in for a surprise. plus dun advertise what immobilizer u buy...the robbers will probably have the tools ready.

good luck bro

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
erm..i got one stupid idea..has any1 ever think bout installin another small switch to switch on or off the main power outlet??? kinda like a switch connectin to the battery cables...when got off the car...turn it off...hide the switch at sum place ppl wun notice..hide it outside the car...then the car sure cant b moved liao ma...dun flame me a..jst a stupid idea...

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
hey its not a bad idea also. i have also hrd of ppl doing tt.

best thing is, the robbers gonna have a hard time finding the switch. haha

better still, use a special lock with the switch. rewired to explode if tampered with!!!! kewl

C

chilskater

so far just black jaxx..how about cheetah immboliser?

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
cobra immobilizer selling only at RM400+ at 1 acc shop in seapark, behind shell, next to RHB. can nego

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
Pee Jayy
chettah imbo is good bro...erm,..i can get for 900 with intallation if u want..my price la...but can recomend u..

C

chilskater

cobra immobilizer<--good value?any website?im in sarawak..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
just a wild guesse maybe all this proton car kena steal is the work of the proton factory production line ex-staff!!!can this happen?

C

chilskater

my fren sister kereta kena curi..no sign of break in..could be the thief has the key..so watch out the mekanik as well..

last month something really interesting happen..dua proton magma parking side by side n same model n same color..this one old guy press the key to unlock the car and the other car is unlocked as well but the alarm is triggered for few minutes and then stopped..both car is unlocked!!it happen in front of my eyes..damn...

:cool:

japle

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
my pont of view

its a good thing if you can afford to buy these immoblizers, but its still the best if theres no fancy things featuring themselves to the thieves to attract their attention. if it gets the attention, i believe no matter wat type of immo. or alarm wont do any good to prevent ur car being stolen, correct? cherrios

adiosz

Dec 20, 2005
Immobilizer from tks.my with 5 years warranty.You need to install in package which include the aluminium plate to prevent the break in.Other is micro sensor to detect the glass breaking sound (it use microphone).Cost around RM1200.That for a year ago.I don't know what the price now.My friend install it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there..
I got problem with my B16A engine
1. When start my engine in morning RPM tak turun even the engine Hot until I press pedal.
2. RPM sometime tinggi walau enjin dah cukup panas (evening drive), macam melekat je RPM tu at 2500 - 4000
3. Jerk at RPM 2300 - 3000 (spark plug dah tukar)
4. Less Power n not smooth anymore.
My current Milage 170,000 km
Is it due to my alternator??cable minyak??ECU??Distributor/Plu Cable??

Need your comments

TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience