Wannabe Levin A101 ???

FarinaRacer

1,000 RPM
This picture was taken last sunday at Ulu Bendul Waterfall.....
GHC04161942.jpg

errr... front tak berapa cantekss lerr...

side skirt like jinjang type

side of rear spoiler looks like missing something

but overall nicely fit and done la

:)

U might wanna hide the plate no. la....

But anyway nice effort..although u can clearly see the gaps between the front fender and the door.... ;)

not bad, not bad at all :D at least it has a nice finishing. very good attempt inspite of shortcomings. as long as the owner happy with it, good lorr..

yeah, better cover the number dude.. unless u met and got permission from the owner himself.

may look funny but still.. its supercharger worrrr :P kick mah sorry ass anytime :lol: kekekeke

ermm... if the front fender like tht.. why don make it like an air vent... open wider.

yeah,better hide plate no,or you got owner permission already?
my friend oso got one like this,luckily not his car! :P

oooiiiii who ask you taken my car picture !!! ask permission 1st lah.... :angry: :angry: , my car use for super drifting one. after people want to challange me how !! :angry: :angry:

You are Fire !!!!

hahahahahaah :D :D next time better don't

In Melaka got this type of mod also.....but AE86 Trueno + AE82. The first time i saw the car from front i was like....wahhh got Takumi's car in my hometown. :lol:
Then see from the side....aisehh....AE82 laaaaa....heheheheh.....

Car looks weird though..... ;)

just wanna comment,

the pic didn't really look all that impressive... but nearby Kota Damansara I think there are a few groups of SEG owners who have transplanted the front cut from the levin AE101. I must it really really impressive in real life (obviously without those overlydone side skirt n rear, hehehe just my 2cent).

but what i really would like to see is an ae101 SEG masuk AE101 trueno front cut. I would imagine, it to be awesome.

Anyone came across an AE101 trueno hafkat here?

yolk previously had a pic of one such SEG+Trueno. that particular car looked stretched and elongated due to the trueno's signature longer nose than levin. still a funny car. that my 2cents.

AE80typeD: u or yolk mind sharing that pic again. would luv to see it.
tq in advance ;)

Top Bottom