USED KDG hid 8000k

350bhp

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
use the bank in slip got name n report police...sure can help u. i try b4

350bhp

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
bcoz police will follow the slip acc number n go to the bank search the address n ic number...so promise he cant run!! last time my case police do like this..

ffrappuccino

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
bro, i cna say no use.. cause my friend already kena also.. received big rocks... got acc number also no use. what cna u do? any black and white stated that both party agree to trade? anything also need prove one... hai.. what the world!!!

lone_neo

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
hm.. if want to use black magic then put spell on the guy then let him sh*t rock for one month. eheh bump.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
too bad for u dude...im really sorry for that.this guy make all the internet buying thingy a lil bit bad name.

at least, u made others to be more carefull when shopping online...i always cod one...not ready yet to face this kindda thingy...

skyline2m

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Kota Kinabalu
safe place to trade

so far i know that save place to trade something is at www.lelong.com.my
try to search this website, even car stuff also sell here and the most important thing is the seller is identified and also been rated by other people who had been trading with seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As if the KTM X-Bow wasn’t hardcore enough, the Austrian motorcycle manufacturer has decided to launch a 300hp version of its track-focused sports car and a track-oriented pack.

Weight for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience