USED KDG hid 8000k

Exterior and Body

USED KDG hid 8000k

neru1977

Aug 15, 2006
selling price : rm700
8000k H4 used 8 months Hi-lo beam also xenon...
pm me if interested.

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
hmmm how about installation and warranty period still got..?PM me the details..thanks

selvahraj

Jul 2, 2004
pm me on ur best price n about installation n warranty...thanks..cheerss

mini_cooper

Mar 13, 2006
what is the difference between 8k and 6k ? can anyone tell me more about it ? please pm me ..thanks

WhiteMouse

Dec 6, 2004
K.L
i wanna buy kdg hid from this seller in zth called neru1977.
after book, i promise to pick up after a month, but the seller in jb, n i m buying hid, as u all know i wish to test it first b4 buying, so i have my fren to go to jb to self collect for me, but we cannot reach the seller either call or sms , his explaination is he is busy working.

then after some arguement, i decide to bank in n let him post to me, but u all know wat turn out? a box contain of a big rock, posted from kelana jaya post office.... and the address stated in the slip is 39, jalan terbau 6, bandar terbau,selagor, the hp number stated is 0163063204, the last number not very clear, n i still keep the bank in slip...

and i bank in rm500 + the deposit rm100 to this account 112223077934 name is chew chun chia...

the link for the kdg hid topic http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...&highlight=kdg

anyway, wat an unlucky deal for me.... if anyone know who is this guy please tell him that i really hope that he will live a good life and wish him good luck for the rest of his life....

and i really hope that forummers over here can tell me how to check who post this piece of rock to me....

i will update some pic of the package,the bank in slip n the "item" later...

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Case:

The item was sent from Kelana Jaya office. But u stated, received from Tebrau. Thats a far relationship and something smells funny. Lodge a police report and bring along the details of him. Account number, phone number and name could help u trace him.

I feel sorry for u buddie. Hope everything will be fine.

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

WhiteMouse

Dec 6, 2004
K.L
sakuraguy said:
Case:

The item was sent from Kelana Jaya office. But u stated, received from Tebrau. Thats a far relationship and something smells funny. Lodge a police report and bring along the details of him. Account number, phone number and name could help u trace him.

I feel sorry for u buddie. Hope everything will be fine.

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com
but the address there say terbau selangor..... >< so clever that person, dun even leave a name.... or address or anything.... he purposly wanna cheat my money n now i suspected him already sold the item when i wanna self collect n that y he didnt pick up my call or ignore to meet up coz he dun hv the item.......

that y b4 bank in,i ask for his home address n name or ic number to safety purpose, he dun wanna give.... i shouldn't trust him since he didnt wanna give me detail... ><

and is police really can help me? coz later they ask "y u wanna buy from internet? padan muka.... "><

Given the popularity of this forum and Facebook what's your take on asking Tom and his team to add another button under a post. A 'Like' button? I'm sure some post would be more appropriately 'Like' instead of 'Thanks'. This maybe a lame suggestion but aren't everything in this world? So I have also set up a poll. Do support.