Use what axle??i need help

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
which axle is probaly suits toyota corona tt141 that is using 1jz? pls i need help.thank u.:cry_smile:

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Rear solid axle ah? Maybe if u're crazy drop in a Toyota Hilux lor. 7.8inch diff with lsd and plenty of ratio choice.

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
still have questions of the rear axle

Toyota Hilux ???many people told me before that my car should use toyota hilux long sub and the axle together in order to go smooth with 1jz.Bro,actually iam just a junior .i need ur advice very much.some people told me to change to toyota hilux, must need about RM6000.is it true?iam not very sure about the price in kl.actually iam oustation student from sabah.oh yeah~could u tell me where to do this conversion pls?other than toyota hilux parts, is there any rear axle is suitable for my car.i know besides hilux,other axle wont stand to long.but hehehe for my situation as a student, i just want to know which one can i afford. for hilux,sure can have to save money first la. maybe in june i will change to hilux.but now for the time being will have to use other axle. so bro,could pls answer my question as mentioned above? thnks bro.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
If u're in Sabah i'm sure Toyota axles are pretty common. I only mentioned Hilux diffs as i assume the diff pumpkin is in the centre and i assume it is a common mod there. Probably any axle with the diff located in the centre should be fine.

Btw is your rear running leaf springs or coil springs?

Worried about u breaking axles? Dont drive with a heavy right foot. Kekeke.
Btw just my 2 cents opinion. Coz i'm thinking of changing my axles of my Daihatsu Rocky. Another off roading enthusiast. Damn i wish i'm in Sabah to check out the off road scene. Heard it's mad over there.

zyfull

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2005
i think u can try lancer a174 lsd axle...because it used for 1.8 turbo engine...btw,juz my opinion...btw,it used coil spring man...

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
haha, if me i would use toyota crown just cost u about rm450-600(no include to engineering to mod)
not need to use mahal2 axle lah...
toyota crown axle are the most axle we use in sabah to modified to AE86,levin,TT141,ke70 and even rotary savana also use it coz it got many part to change...last time My KE70 with 4age turbo use that axle too....but need modified the kaki lah
or if u can afford use a mitsubishi storm axle 9" ..it's will make u satified but it cost u about RM3000 include modified to ur car...
just my 2 cents...cheers

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
If only u were in west malaysia cos i've a Toyota 4 Runner Surf which is basically the same thing as a Hilux except it uses coil. If u're interested feel free to pm me. 3K for a silly Mitsu axle? With that money we can buy a 3K Mitsu axle with a manual locker.

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
still have question brother

brother babygodzillaGti, will toyota crown axle go smoothwith 1j? iam not quite sure that my axle is using coils? do u know how to see?do u have any recomendation workshop that is very good? how about one day u and me one day go to workshop together? my knowlegde about modification on the axle is very shallow. i need u to acompany me.so bro, when are u free??

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
finally

brother babygodzilla Gti-R,i finally known that my car is using coil spring.so bro,how much is toyota surf axle?and how much is it including the modification?

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
finally

brother babygodzilla Gti-R,i finally known that my car is using coil spring.so bro,how much is toyota surf axle?and how much is it including the modification?

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Well i got my rear axle for 2500. I'm not sure about engineering work so far as i havent done much research on it. BTW i'm not a mechcanic. I'll probably run leaf springs for the rear as it is the easiest to engineer. Normally u guys that run coils how do u set up your links? 2 trailing arms and a panhard rod? 4 links? 5 links? watts links?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my fren waja kena curi infront of his house... in JB... no.plate JGM 9879 with 15"sport rim... the bonnet little different color from body.. coz the stupid paint shop fella... little bit color blind!!! :mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience