What's the torque and horspower for gsr and evo 1 cause mun lee..

GTiKnight-exPrince-

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
just offered me either at rm 5500....now not sure which to get...newbie here...in term of realibility perfomance and future modification which is better....but than again evo sound nice eerrr nice EEEEVVVVOO ha ha, no kiddin.

horsepower and toque for both please

pro and con ?

cheers my many2 friends.

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
bro
evo got 260-270bhp wif 4 wheels drive
n
gsr got 180bhp wif 4 wheels drive oso

if ur car ori cc is above 1.8cc then straight away go to evo but to be sure that the evo 1 is quite old d
if ur car ori cc is below 1.8cc then better get gsr coz easier to get approve from JPJ n PUSPAKOM

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
the HP are stated as above.

If only currently you drive a 1.8cc, go for the EVO 1 engine. Other than that, go for the GSR.

Upgrades wise, EVO 1 will have more aftermarket performance parts compared to GSR.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i would say go for the evo heart la...
4G63T rox man...strong block and good fr future upgrades..and already has a good bunch of ponies in stock form..:regular_smile:

GTiKnight-exPrince-

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
am currently driving d karipap gti -post 2002-....btw what year were the gsr and evo 1 were first produce ? we talking about how 'old' are these machine...and another thing when it reach our shore how long can we expect their lifespan has been back in japan....funny enough a friend of mine just bought a quite cheap evo 1 5100...basicly the engine doesnt start he he he....so send to mech to repair first. :regular_smile:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
GTiKnight-exPrince- said:
am currently driving d karipap gti -post 2002-....btw what year were the gsr and evo 1 were first produce ? we talking about how 'old' are these machine...and another thing when it reach our shore how long can we expect their lifespan has been back in japan....funny enough a friend of mine just bought a quite cheap evo 1 5100...basicly the engine doesnt start he he he....so send to mech to repair first. :regular_smile:
evo3 produced at year 1995....so i assumed evo1 is at year 1992 or 1993...

u can surf at internet la..easily get the info...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
E1 engines are really good engines...build with a good block and etc etc...

it will STAY good..if the engine wasn't trashed by some jap dude..or better yet..a jap hottie chick...*drool*...well,as i was saying..

the whole point of looking for a new engine..is actually LOOKING for a proper condition one..dont just see one..and hamtam take it..

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
GTiKnight-exPrince- said:
All halfcuts are consider old stuffs. Threw away by japanese n we take them.

engine doesn't start is not a big problem i guess...Mayb it's jus a simple problem like alternator failure?
If plan to transplant a halfcut no matter new or old u gotta prepare for repairing coz they're all old n threw away stuffs after all.

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
bring ur mechanic along, and let him inspect the engine, see how much u need to spend to do it up nicely. once and for all do a nice job, then only fit it into ur car. if not, later got more complications, more money gonna be spent!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Wira 1.8 SOHC turbo Automatic

Spec

1.4G93 SOHC Engine
2.OEM Pistons
3.Cleaning Head and Polish
4. 510cc injector
5.Walbro Fuel pump
6.Turbo TD05 Evo 2
7.GSR Turbo Manifold
8.Microtech LT4 Fuel controller
9.RED Line Racing Lubrican
10.RED Line ATF Racing
11.No Intercooler
12.Blizz Air Filter

Tuning done on the Dyno At Mellinium Motorsport Sunway,and make it the
164 whp 210ft torque at 0.9 bar boost.The oem auto trans still can support for 1bar boost.
The engine fully rebuild...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience