urgent!pls help me guys!

arvinkumar

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
subang jaya
i`m having a gsr turbo stock.no modifications.last saturday when i stopped my car at my frens place,the car`s idling was unstable(it was going up and down).so i off-ed my engine.went to makan and came back.start the engine......cannot start worr.tried push and start still kenot.

battery=ok
fuel pump=ok(changed a new wan after the incident)
fuel pump relay=ok
fuel line=ok

wat else could it be arr guyz?my car is dead now!

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
have cranking ? i mean the starter running ? can crank cant start or nth at all ?

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Yup. Three elements for ignition. Spark, fuel, air. You've checked your fuel system. Check your ignition, spark, coil, cables.

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
aiya...almost the same prob with me b4 raya..

go changes absorber then 'rembat' few times..then off the air cond and the engine also die..till now can't start..same engine with u..

anybody who r really expert in 4g93t plz help us..what i hav to check 1st..

thread starter..plz do update if your problem is settle..when i on the key,check engine menyala then cannot padam..noobie here

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
last time like this my plug cable have problem... anyhow maybe the ignition system...

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
mostly ur distributor cause by water la, if im not wrong everywhere is raining this week izit. jz to my cents.

cHeMiCaL_

Known Member
Feb 11, 2005
plug in MUT first for code diagnostic. pointless to wonder around to identify cause without any initial lead.

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
really noobie..juz got my car last week..whats MUT..anyway..the problem oredi settle but really cost me..rabak ini bulan..ecu & af sensor..

b4 diz using vtec n we can detect something wrong from the ecu..the CEL will blink n reveal the error code..is mitsu hav this method?

Last edited:

arvinkumar

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
subang jaya
guys,heres my two days discovery.....

-when i turn to on status....usually check engine light will and go off rite..but mine doesnt appear at all.
-my engine never kena water

if its ecu problem...how can we rectify it guys?
if its spark cables or plugs,is there any ways to check them by our ownself?
how do we check the af sensor?mana itu sensor guys?
---------------------------------------------------
but since the last few minutes the car idling....it was very unstable...rpm going up and down...could it be af sensor?coz if....

ecu faulty-stops straight away while driving.no output maa...
af sensor-the ratio runs and the car idles wrongly.
spark plugs-i must be facing power decreasing recently.

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
many thing to check la bro..but b4 diz oso my CEL doesnt appear..then theres 1 relay at the center console dont hav a good earthing to the body..tighten it n its ok..rpm up n down..iacv n TB oso could b the problem like mines till everybody thought im using hi cam

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my neighbour camry recently got stolen. we live in usj.
my neighbour drive from home to work in PJ, early at 7am.
he was tailed from home. the theives are in a waja. they bang his
car at a roundabout in pj. when he stop and get out, they also get out, force him
into his camry and drive off. they drop him off in puchong after taking his cash and cards and car.

today morning 6am, these robbers come on motorcycles to my house, intending to break into my wira gsr. they bring torchlights and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience