unnormal gap between hood n headlamp

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
nitrus said:
SuperDuper .... im also driving same car as u ... and can tell u, this model Proton Saga LMST we're driving , memang has many "imperfections" ... mech last time told me every part of the car tat has something wrong, i also forgot ady ... in ur case its the level of the bonnet/headlights.... think u shud juz get it checked n fixed or send ask proton why lidet ... make some noise lor at Proton.... heheh
Hahaha....not only the LMST model only lor...even the previous version same lor....mine also has the same gap difference.My is the '99 iswara a/b. :retarded:

yinho

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
no need to take out bonet wan. its either u can adjust the rubber stopper of twist the bonnet slightly. the earlier version of LMST u can see the side hood is higher wan. the latter model is back to original gap length. mostly is due to the rubber thingy.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
You car may still be under-warranty since it's a 2004 model.

If you have the time, why not bring it back to Proton, EON etc and let those useless buggers do some work instead ...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
if i were u, i'll just bring back proton lor, if its still on warranty ...

sometimes proton isnt as bad as wat most ppl say, its juz ur luck ... but this bonet thing, wat more worse can they do to it, right?:regular_smile:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yalor, bring it back to proton SC. When the ppl fix the car, just stand besides them so no hankipanki business.....

Anyway, the gap thing is small matter.....can be fixed...

SuperDuper

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
Visit site
will definetly try out all d method here.. me weird guy.. 2 know my car better, d best way is 2 fix it urself.. so can know ur car better mah.. haha.. wat am i talking huh? so SC or not SC.. i'll try 2 find a way 2 fix it 1st lo..haha.. i'll try post some pic here if i tried anythng.. hope 2 help every1 here with d same prob as i am la.. haha..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Happy DIY-ing....Just don't loose your finger, OK? (just kidding)

SuperDuper

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
Visit site
wahahaha.. i "glue" my finger very well. wahahhaa

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
BONGKAH KAYU covered with cloth la.....put underneath your bonet and u sit on it.......sure adjust until NICE NICE

but then your BONGKAH KAYU cannot too tall........else.........u know la....ho ho ho

sLyVeRR

Known Member
Nov 6, 2005
ei bros ... so coincidently my car also same case... !! iswara too.. arggg

but mine more teruk case.. the while bonnet a bit higher than usual (not only not balance but the whole gap ... can put a 2 fingers inside) ... and not only that, got some bloody squeeking sound.. mannn..whenever car timing low-during warming up... the stupid some will occur..

if u cant get what i mean, its something like ur bonnet with only the second lock ( when u pull open from inside the car) ...

my dad said something wrong with the rubber and need to change....