911 enthusiasts: Singer Design now in Malaysia & Singapore

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Just received an email from Singer Design saying they are now accepting orders from Malaysia and Singapore through Historic Motoring Ventures, something for air cooled 911 enthusiasts to think about now?

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fJQ4hQSusjE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Singer Design, the renowned Porsche restoration outfit has been painstakingly distilling the best of the essence of air cooled Porsches since 2009. Every one of Singer’s bespoke 911 involves taking a customer’s existing Porsche 911, then performing restorative work, combined with cutting–edge updates to enhance the cars’ performance, aesthetics and modern day use-ability in an attempt to optimise its strengths, while preserving the essence and magic of the original.

Every Singer 911 takes over 4,000 man hours to complete and with current customers from Mexico, Hong Kong, Indonesia, France, Russia, Canada, England, Germany, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, South Korea, Norway and the UK, a discerning Singer customer is expected to wait 8-10 months during this restoration cycle.

Now, together with Historic Motoring Ventures, Singer Vehicle Design is finally here in Malaysia and Singapore to serve customers within the South East Asia region for all bespoke commissions. Historic Motoring Ventures, was founded by Andrew Suresh have been specializing in the classic car scene since 2010

For more, Visit: www.singervehicledesign.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there all,
Just wanted some expert opinion on whether I should turbo charge my Honda Accord year model 2001? I like the size and everything but I feel some lack in the power side hence, my interest to give it a little boost.
I have even opted for other cars in the market such as Caldina, Legacy, etc...but none of em' actually fits in my bill in terms of cost and have quite content with the Accord which I have however, as mentioned, I just need a little boost with it.
Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience