Ultraracing Strutbars And Fender Bars

side view B)

i have to "bend n ketuk" de metal thing dat holding one piece of duno wat in order not to block de strutbar... izzit ok if i do this?? :unsure:

this is de new location of de siren..

any harm putting it here? will kena water from de fan belt? any probs??

something to complain here.... de strutbar got a stain mark...
looks like de paint is chipped.. n somebody used some cheap white paint to cover it.. but it seems to change color over time... (i guess i have to stick a stiker over it) :(

yah.. next time when i buy things from u ah... remember to get me some stickers ah.. :lol: :lol:

review:

installing de strutbar is not hard.. but thinking a way to move those blocking stuff away needs some ideas n time...

i have to dismantel de thing in de middle to bend de metal part hoding de "duno wat" thing.... then the metal plate holding de siren also have to be bent in order to mount on the other side(beside de wiper washer water tank)
wiring to de siren have to be extended..

after installing it... feel very satisfied.. seeing a thick solid strutbar in my engine bay :lol: :lol: but damn tired... cos used a lot of strength to bend de metal plates n to get de screws into de holes...

when driving.. de feel is good.. body roll reduce.. even with my standard suspension...

anyway.. just something to share.. B)

ya stanley, something to ask u.. now my car oledi got side skirting.. riveted n i got put some putty to seal de holes...

so in future if i wanto install fender bars.... can remove de mudguard panel ah? :unsure: pls c pic.

wah

nice!
sorry bout the paint-job.. i didn't know! hmmmmmmmm
i'll get you some stickers next time k?

The mudguard need to come off... and this abit susah because the skirt is 1 piece..
hmmm but can slice at the line there :)

how old r u ah stanley? u look younger than me leh... hehe :P
somemore with ur JAWS... :P

before i meet you. i tot u r about close to 30 years old.. kekekek :lol:

ur STAINLESS STEEL brace on ur teeth lar.. hehe.. :lol: :lol:

i also got put on braces b4.. but long time ago... :D

Top Bottom