turning off high-beam when stopping in front at the traffic light

In MY, showing the 'finger' is a way to get attention... esp to those who don't understand signal lights.

haha......yes; accompanied with the serious I-WANT-TO-EAT-YOU stares (ala Fast & Furious II sideway view drive by Paul Walker looking at Eva Longiness) followed by the mumbles that can't be heard (cos the door windscreen is up).

city lights as ACBC mentioned are also know as parking lamp or position lamp. name is self explanatory.

if we go to 5 workshops for example UMW Toyota, Honda, Perodua, Auto Bavaria and Peugoet - they all have different terms for similar items. nothing funny though.

and talking about engines that switch off during idle for more than say 10 seconds, all hybrid cars are programmed like that.

cars like Honda Insight, Civic IMA, Toyota Prius, RAV4 FCV, Lexus RX400h hybrid, and Toyota Estima Hybrid.

here's how it goes
1. u slow down towards a traffic light junction.
2. u applied the brake and the electri motor inside the wheels turn into generators to recharge the battery.
3. u reach a halt at the traffic light.
4. after 6 seconds then the ECU think u r at a traffic light and it switched the engine off altogether.
5. when the lights went green, u step on the accelerator and car moved on using electric motors. moments late the engine take into action as u built up speed.

such technology was available in japan since the 90s.

turning off high-beam when stopping in front at the traffic light :
For Japan.

Malaysia :
Use proper beam to drive also difficult lor.

1. i saw a E39 bimer with four hid infront and he drive with both on.
2. my myvi customer looking for lamp without shield and said beam shot to tree is better. (i din sell my kit to him but he still manage to find his own).

my solution :
I have HID reverse light with switch and hid touch inside my car.
blind me u die.....

wow....HID reverse light.............
haha.........

HidSeller said:
turning off high-beam when stopping in front at the traffic light :

my solution :
I have HID reverse light with switch and hid touch inside my car.
blind me u die.....

hahaha... good one la bro... i have no HIDs in front... but now i'm considering HID reverse lights for that sole purpose.

satria_95 said:
Then he just drove away without coming down from his car.

if he did, he'd die a horrible death.... heh heh heh

and also be considerate when u r tapao---->ing with ur car parking roadside, try swith off the head lights, specially those with h.i.d lorr... damn glaze ler.. :confused_smile:

No reason for us to switch to low beam when stopping at traffic light. Every country has their own culture and as for us, i will be more than happy if everyone starts to use their signal more than anything else.

Plus, judging my our local cars QC, i think its best not to practice the low beam culture because after 2 years, the knob to turn on your lights might be broken.

YEAH, SIGNAL LIGHTS! Hate ppl who drive out from their lane, as if they r gonna come over to ur lane, especially during those long corners on highways ... And true enough, they will suddenly switch over to your lane with NO SIGNAL LIGHTS at all.

nitrus said:
YEAH, SIGNAL LIGHTS! Hate ppl who drive out from their lane, as if they r gonna come over to ur lane, especially during those long corners on highways ... And true enough, they will suddenly switch over to your lane with NO SIGNAL LIGHTS at all.

haha in this situation i always do CROSSING

he/she come from right to left (my lane) i will go to right and vice-versa.

crossing and overtaking this so called.

not everytime u get yr intended lane 'not occupied'...

d way u describe it. it's as if it's initial d's simulation X

Sometimes i get fed up with road hoggers on the highway i just take them from the left. Of coz its done under low traffic conditions, not during peak hours.

highway road hoggers are nuisance la... usually i jz overtake them on the left lane... but due to our "perfect" road condition of our highway, i usually wont venture into left lane la... bump until my backbone also break....

if u see the road hoggers with no cars in front of them, tiong 9 them la ... if still dun give way, high beam only .... diao. sure they realize wan ... if still dun realize horn the shit out of them until they swerve to the left to crash and die.

using Low Beam should be no problem one,if with adjust propely.....
HID adjust propely also ok,just that some ppl did't adjust them....

When i do overtake from the left, i only do it on a 3 lane highway where there's not much cars. Never ever overtake from the left on a coastal road or to some extent a 2 lane road. As for 2 lane road, you just need to be extra careful. Also, i've seen some who are pissed off at road hoggers that when they overtake them, they purposely go so close and give a cock stare at that fella. Never ever do that. Asking for a fight and if you think the road hogger is an asshole by road hogging, you're even an asshole for trying to overtake dangerously.

BlackHowling,
I won't let him die a horrible death la. I'll just beat him till he faints, then chop out all his fingers. heh heh

alexklg,
I didn't install it ler. Read my post again.

b00n,
As per your request, here's the pics. hehe

my_2mil_light_a.jpg

my_2mil_light_b.jpg

my_2mil_light_c.jpg

haha.....get it customed to be mounted on the car with switches....
hand held would be quite tiring......kekekekeke

i meant the torch!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom