Tufoil In JB

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks, Deepblue.

You can get Tufoil from Poly Auto 27, Jln Susul Dewata 1,
Taman Larkin Perdana. Tel: 07 2340198 Rgds.

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
So far I've only managed to find Tufoil at the Taman Universiti Jusco here in JB. FocalPoint, it would be great if you could get the Permas Jaya Jusco to stock it as well or even better, the local Giant Hypermarkets.

FYI, Taman U is 1hr away from JB town.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Mandrake for the suggestion.

How about Johore Jaya? Our dealer is Chong Huat Auto 38, Jalan Bakawali 38. In the future Tufoil will be in Permas Jaya.

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
FocalPoint said:
Thanks Mandrake for the suggestion.

How about Johore Jaya? Our dealer is Chong Huat Auto 38, Jalan Bakawali 38. In the future Tufoil will be in Permas Jaya.
Thats great to hear, thanks for the info.

While Johor Jaya isn't very far (30 to 45mins away) the problem is that I would have to go there specifically to buy Tufoil, whereas at Jusco I can just get it while doing my grocery shopping.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
You can get all the auto parts and engine oils from Chong Huat. It is really a big shop. Ah Lek is the boss. Cheers! Mandrake.

DC!

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Jzeh-Bee
Hi FocalPoint bro, how much is a bottle of Tufoil now cos the oil price is keep increasing nowadays?

I went to a well known garage in Permas to look for the oil last wk, but the person in charge told me tat is better dun use the oil treatment for every engine oil change, cos it will shorten our turbine life span.. is tat true?

Oh ya, anyone here know where can i get Castrol Magnetec at Permas or Johor Jaya area? Giant selling rm79.xx hope can get it cheaper else whr.. Thanks..

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hello! DC.

It is certainly of great concern that oil prices are very high these days. Everything has gone up and there is a high surcharge for trucking and handling in US. All these have made Tufoil more costly to bring in. The standard price of RM59.90 was established in year 2000 when the oil price was USD 27 per barrel. Hence, it is value for money at this retail price.Buy it and keep some in stock. There is no shelf life for Tufoil.

Tufoil doesn't shorten turbine life.

DC!

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Jzeh-Bee
FocalPoint,

Thanks for the clarification. I've had my engine oil changed together with Tufoil. It really eliminated the tappet sounds efficiently!

Castrol Magnetec: RM72
Tufoil : RM50 (Got it from Chong Huat)

Cheers~

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
DC, great to hear that your noisy tappets are gone with Tufoil.

You are also the lucky guy who got Tufoil at RM50 only.An employee of the shop had undercharged you.

How's the performance with Tufoil?

DC!

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Jzeh-Bee
hahaa.. no idea if the guy is undercharged me, but tat guy looks like an "old-bird" in tat shop.. hehe..

performance wise, the engine is smoother.. as for the fuel consumption, not yet finish a tank, still monitoring..

Tufoil, Recommended!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there any possibility to change turbo to N/A?If i made this mod will it be any defect to the engine?Have been asking to few mechanics about this n they said the engine might kong..is it true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience