Tufoil in the star f1 supplement 8 april

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Good morning.

Tufoil is featured in a special Formula 1 supplement in The Star newspaper today.Do read the write-up.

In conjuction with this exciting event, ACE HARDWARE outlets in the Klang valley and Penang are giving a 10% discount for all Tufoil products. All you have to do is to bring along the Tufoil advertisement incorporating the discount voucher and present it to the cashier.

Do hurry for stocks are limited for some items. Promotion ends 30 April 2011.

Cheers!

wanzer

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hi...
I just bought an 8oz bottle from Ace Hardware over the weekend when I saw it was on 10% discount. As this I have never used it before I asked the salesperson what are the instructions or steps needed.

He told me to only use it during my next oil change. Drain all the old oil first then pour in the entire 8oz of Tufoil and let the engine run for a while. Then only add in the new engine oil.

My questions are:
1) Is this the proper way to do it?
2) Will I have to follow this procedure at every oil change?
3) How much should I use for my 1.3 myvi? All 8oz I assume?

Regards,
wanzer

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks for your purchase of Tufoil, wanzer.

At the next oil service, drain away all the old oil.

When the engine is still warm, add in one 8 oz. bottle together with the new motor oil. Make sure the resultant oil does not exceed the max mark on the dipstick. Start the engine and let it idle for 2 - 3 minutes.

At the next oil service, just add half a bottle with new motor oil.

It is as simple as this.

wanzer

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Dear Focalpoint,

Thanks for the speedy reply. So just to recap:
- next oil change, don't let the engine idle with only tufoil inside. Add engine oil together correct?
- subsequent oil change, repeat above procedure but this time use only half the amount of tufoil.

Correct?

Regards,
Wanzer

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Engine must idle with both Tufoil and motor oil inside.

Andy0625

Known Member
Aug 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I feel so stupid to add Tufoil that I just purchased into my oil that has been used for around 5k km during an oil filter change as I couldn't wait till the oil to 10k for a new oil change. Nevertheless, I still get good results though. :>

wanzer

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
subsequent oil change, repeat above procedure but this time use only half the amount of tufoil??

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yes, a minimum half a bottle will do to maintain the performance.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thank you for the many who bought Tufoil for the first time and all those who took the opportunity to stock up by buying with the 10 % discount at Ace Hardware stores in Klang Valley and Penang. The 10 % off is valid until end of April at Ace. Cheers!

tkw60

Jun 27, 2010
PERAK
first time just pour a bottle 8 oz on to my 6 year camry(after oil change run about 1000km then pour Tufoil) . can really feel the car was light and smooth plus the engine more silent than i imagine :adore:.thanks to focal point for the fee delivery charge .can' t wait for my another car reach 10000 km oil change then pour the Tufoil with new engine oil.. .this stuff really good :proud:

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Since you are living in BU, you can buy from Ace Hardware cos' we do not handle retail. FOCAL POINT will ship to locations where there is no Tufoil dealership.This has been part of our service from the beginning. Tq.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Johnny Herbert and Patrick Dempsey drives in the Mazdaspeed 787B at Le-Mans Circuit

The Mazdaspeed 787B was recently brought back to Le-Mans Circuit for public viewing, after winning the Le-Mans 24 hours race 20 years ago. It was the only rotary powered engine car to win the Le Mans to date and still holds the current record. Watch how these two drivers reenact the past by driving this iconic car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience