TT Activities, Gathering & Convoys Updates

B18C-R,

Kawan, Itu Kent E7 la... Not Ah Kit... Ah Kit is E3 but didnt turn up yest.... Went to Pasar Malam instead according to his 2 buddies!!! LoLzzzzzzz... :_: And Ah Weng E5 upgraded from E4 past by but didnt managed to join us for yumcha as he got some 'deal' to do with his fren nearby!!! Hahaha...

DD,

I think shld b next wk gua.... as our Red Cobra outstation this wkend wo.... LOLzzzz.... Mana Sanu?!!

hehehe...too many evos la that nite...so many i saw in one time liao!...got e5 la..e6 la...e7 la..e8 la...e9 la..aiyaa....

hey Leslie...need your help on sourcing the bumper grill yeah!

mynndawg,
if you can give me a rough measurements of the grill size would help alot..hehe
Since the G..... festival is over... we're safe back in action!! hehe..
DD,
" I sense a silver glare in the darkness" but the glare is too sudden and too fast for the eye to see whats beyond that darkness. the speeding quicksilver will then rise again..beware...
hehe...

leslie,

sorry man, last nite cant make it....office got event....sigh whole damn tired....
hehehe dun bet on quicksilver la.....bluerager more like it hehe

hmm, i sense some burned smell from the silver, red & blue monster...

DD, sudah banyak gatal liao ah..can not tahan liao?....lolzzzz

slivia,
no burn rubber liow.. not enuff people... hehe... we will not burn rubber without you wan...hehe...
this thursday or friday we might TT again! hehee..
but if Speedruns.. most probably on next weekend!!! (for me) if you guys decided to go then have fun!!!! hehehehe..

huh.....burn tyres ar.........I want to see this time ....(if time permits)

This Friday should have a TT / Convoy!!!
Not sure if i could make it but the rest of the Committee will lead the TT!!!!
(will send via sms)

hahaha... dat case kena "sendiri mau ingat"..hehe

To commitee: pls extend my sms to your member list also! hehe

dd,
red dragon not sure yet... but will check his availability!! hehe...but he want to see blue Ox in action!!!

hehehe sounds fun liao ......gentlemen...start your engines :)) vrrooomm vrroooom

Leslie,

I oredi send sms to all my contacts liao... So shldnt b a problem la!!! :_:

Members n frens,

Whoever stil hvnt got de sms but interested to join us, pls do send PM to Leslie, B18C-R or myself abt ur contacts so tht v can send the sms to u!!!

Cheers!!! :_:

I have late meetings tomorrow...cannot confirm but sure try my best to join la. I won't lead this time ok...tyre botak liao !

Cannot play2..

I have late meetings tomorrow...cannot confirm but sure try my best to join la. I won't lead this time ok...tyre botak liao !

Cannot play-play la.