TT Activities, Gathering & Convoys Updates

i'd pretty much guess it wasnt an invitation to join into MEOC's gathering but more like a get together thingie whereby both MEOC and MLOC would come around and get to know each other to further enhance the ties between the two clubs... am i goin astray here? hmm..

anyway, i wanna go TT la... can boh? goin as individual and neither representing clubs?

Sorry to interrupt here.
Just to ask, what's the different between MEOL/MLOC ?

:mouth_closed:

Soundstream,

the basic different is MEOC only accept the ori evo owner be member while MLOC is open up to lancer owner and of course ori evo owner also. the others let the club leader answer u....hehehe...

Soundstream,

MLOC oso accept Lancers convert Evos and r very frenly ppl!!! :_: Cos for us, everyone 'playing' with cars with thier own budget on hand... Not all ppl r rich man son... So as long as u r a Lancer car owner MLOC wil accept u as a member!!! V dun 'Discriminate'!!! V r all frens in 1 big family!!!

Lotsa 'ppl' said convertion is dangeroues!!! Most of them misunderstand de word 'convertion'!!! When they heard of 'convertion', straight they wil think its no good n lousy... Bcos of tht, v hope through MLOC v r able to tell them convertion can b done in a proper manner n can b as safe as ori Evo through our members years of experiences!!! Our members hv been through all de convertion process lotsa times... They know it well!!!

Hope this answer ur Q!!!

Cheers!!! :_:

I think it's a communication error or the words I used was not clear, so it made some peoples to feel "offensive". There's no hard feeling between MEOC and MLOC, we still one big "mitsu" family.

Sorry folks.

cooljoey,

Hey fren, coming back to u on ur Q ealier on... As for de ROC thingy, am not de person to answer u n i think sooner our Mr. P n V.P. wil b coming back to u on this issue!!! :_: Dun worry, no body here wanna pick up a fight or whatsoever... Chill!!!

Yep, in MLOC v accept Lancers, Lancer converted Evos n ori Evos as members n hang out together!!! And as v always emphasize all members or car enthusiasts 'play' cars with our very own budget... So some might decided a converted Evos suit them n here is de place where v can share n hang ard... As for MEOC, de rule is very straight forward - They accept onli EVOs!!! Its jus de ground rule being set in different way by de founders respectively with different targets n goals... Nothing special... Both clubs' leads hv got no hard feeling or whatsoever towards each other... In fact both clubs do hv few get together TTs - Officially n unofficailly!!! And everytimes it ended in good n happy manner!!! :_:

And as for Mr. Sub 7 case, its nothing wrong in his posting! Jus tht our club leads would like to hv it more formal way in terms of thier kind invitation... Cos v dun not know wherether they r inviting us as a club or jus fren fren they wanna invite 'some' of us n not all members for yumcha or TT... In de past, when v r inviting our fellor MEOC members for official TT, our leads spoke to their leads 1st... Or if its an unofficial 1, like v jus wanna see some frens from MEOC then any of us wil jus make phone calls to de particular frens... No hard feeling n no worry!!! :_:

Besides, for ur information v do hv members joining both clubs... V do encourage our members to join MEOC for TTs too, not onli MEOC did tht...

Hope this help!!! :_:

MLOC n MEOC always like brother!!!

Cool down ... :emoticon_U:

:shakehands:
:cheers:
:beer:
:knuddel:
:tee:

guys guys guys....
whats with all the "hoo haaa" here?????

ok ok... lets make things clear!!!

Meoc is a Club that accepts only ori evo while mloc accepts lancers and evo's... that's it man!!! there wasn't any discrimination on any club!! like b18c-r said.. we are very happy for the invitation.. but we were just refering to some issues in the past (which you don't know) the questions and events that created a bit of missunderstandings in the past.. thats why we ask to pass us the invitation then we will send out the invites to the rest of our members... coz everytime when a event or club invites we as committee need to answer like tons of questions from our members!!!... so we need to keep everybody at PAR !... if we as mloc dont like meoc, myself and the leadership of meoc wont even plan for our mitsubishi performance gathering!!!!.... as a mitsubishi enthusiast.. i hope that the mitsubishi clubs are strong and also independent while maintaining the the "Mitsubishi Family".......

As leadership of a car club... its very hard to maintain the club... (i'm sure this applies to all car clubs in Malaysia)... so we just have to be very carefull in planning / organising / maintaining the club!!!...sigh... wish you guys understand where i'm standing... its a very tough position to hold and always remember... as committee and leadership... WE ARE NOT GETTING PAID!!!..... its our enthusiasm that brings us together and i hope that same enthusiasm will bring us forward...

*if you think my leadership is not good.. i will step down and who ever thinks he can do better.. PLEASE COME FORWARD!!!

Leslie
President of MLOC Malaysia

Bawa Bertenang....!!!

cool bros cool bros...:beer:
...think this is way too far...We're 1 big mitsu family here right ?!

Let's enjoy the info sharing here and respect each other....:dancing2:

Cheers all ! :party:

Stormvolution 9 said:
Soundstream,

MLOC oso accept Lancers convert Evos and r very frenly ppl!!! :_: Cos for us, everyone 'playing' with cars with thier own budget on hand... Not all ppl r rich man son... So as long as u r a Lancer car owner MLOC wil accept u as a member!!! V dun 'Discriminate'!!! V r all frens in 1 big family!!!

Lotsa 'ppl' said convertion is dangeroues!!! Most of them misunderstand de word 'convertion'!!! When they heard of 'convertion', straight they wil think its no good n lousy... Bcos of tht, v hope through MLOC v r able to tell them convertion can b done in a proper manner n can b as safe as ori Evo through our members years of experiences!!! Our members hv been through all de convertion process lotsa times... They know it well!!!

Hope this answer ur Q!!!

Cheers!!! :_:

Andy,

Indeed you guys are friendly.. I have to admit. But then again, you'll have to know, not all in other clubs arent, not all are stuck up as some of the bad apples and not all owners have rich daddys like you mentioned that would buy original evos for their kids, am I right Andy? (My personal opinion though) is that the rich ones are the ones buying the converted ones as you'll have to fork out a bigger lump sump of downpayment compared to the originals whereby one can obtain almost 90% or even more of loan on the prices whereby the converted ones cant. Well, I can go and on on the differences of converted or ori's but then again, I do not think its neccessary.

I am here not to take sides (though I am with MEOC), but i normally stand neutral as I do not like 'politics' in any manner but more of getting to know one and other and befriends. I've joined you guys once for TT and really think that you guys are really good to minggle with (not sure if you can take my crap of rubbish thats coming out from my mouth... :angel_smile: )

DDGreystar,

whyler lose your cool???? Sabar ler bang... :shades_smile: I think your last reply went a little overboard my friend. Chill ! Chill ! The fella just asking a straight forward question whereby all members should know. Illegal gathering like what he mentioned is quite true. In Malaysia, anything can happen. We can be 'framed' by the less fortunate people (u know, "red eye" in hokkien?) who just cant tolerate ppl with nicer cars than theirs and report it to the authorities and we'll have to face lots of red tapes in later stages (trust me, it happened before but not always) and thats why he asked if it was under ROS.

So chill bro~!

cooljoey,

Dont take things hard. These people are really nice people, trust me and I've been with them once. You may have started with them on a sour note, but then again, we are all one big family. Dont let this deter you from joining them. Alright? Cheers!

NoTiGuY,

Oh Yeah mate, i understand what u mean!!! :_: Sorry if my posting do sound offensive to the anyone out there!!! Hehehe... Pai Seh!!! My quote in 'NOT ALL PPL R RICH MAN SON' is not aim at anybody... Its jus an example onli!!! Hehehee... Even in our MLOC, there r lotsa rich man son too mah!!! :_: LoLzzzzzzz...

And i totally agreed with ur saying n myself experience it too!!! Most MEOC members tht i known of r very frenly person... V hv had good times everytimes v met... As for others, mayb v dun know each other much yet!!!

Members n frens,

Okok... I guess its time to stop all the FIRE here!!! :_: Members n frens, lets go back to our main aim - information sharing!!! Chill Chill

Cheers!!!

wa......cool down bros.... :P

cooljoey,
hello, even though i'm not from kl or anywhere in west malaysia, i can assure u that these mloc guys are great! I have great hospitaly in kl. Thanks man! DD is a great guy, i saw him b4, hopefully he still remember me though i only met him once! cheer up, we are all here to share our car experiences but not to FIRE here and there man! :)

EVO rulezzzzzzzzz

I remember u la ExtremeEVO....hows your body kit....wei got chance post some pics la......wan to drool more saliva le.... hehe

thanks thanks...take cares back there ok....!!

hi gentlemen,

Some thoughts....
I do agreed both clubs' members are really helpful and friendly. They had given me tonnes of advise how to maintain my dream car. I met some of them and we chat like we were long time friends. Straightly speaking, i made up my mind to own an Evo after judging the good "prosperity" and harmony among the members they've formed at this forum here. At least i'm secured with knowledge to maintain my car with all the supports contributed from members/friends.

Just stay calm and have fun with our rides!

Cheer up!

nicknick.

cooljoey,

bro, i'm the one S9 mention joined 2 club fela...heheh....
and i found u have a little complain about MLOC in MEOC forum. i think is not a right step to do so. is not only about MLOC or MEOC, that can be other club like JSOC or so on....we all just enjoy the club to make some friends, to share the experience, so i think we should look the good way from both club.

i should reply u in MEOC forum but there seem got some server problem.

cheers...!

Stormvolution 9 said:
NoTiGuY,

Oh Yeah mate, i understand what u mean!!! :_: Sorry if my posting do sound offensive to the anyone out there!!! Hehehe... Pai Seh!!! My quote in 'NOT ALL PPL R RICH MAN SON' is not aim at anybody... Its jus an example onli!!! Hehehee... Even in our MLOC, there r lotsa rich man son too mah!!! :_: LoLzzzzzzz...

And i totally agreed with ur saying n myself experience it too!!! Most MEOC members tht i known of r very frenly person... V hv had good times everytimes v met... As for others, mayb v dun know each other much yet!!!

Members n frens,

Okok... I guess its time to stop all the FIRE here!!! :_: Members n frens, lets go back to our main aim - information sharing!!! Chill Chill

Cheers!!!

Dude, dont need to apologies. Just to clarify things just before anyone reads this thread and misinterprets the messages you were trying to convey. Dont worry, I'd pretty much guess I was and am still am, sensible... lol... :angel_smile:

Stormvolution 9 said:
Even in our MLOC, there r lotsa rich man son too mah!!!

Kekeke... urself?:secret: (just pulling ur leg dude)..

Cheers!

Cooljoey,

Oklah..I apologise if I'm being harsh on my statement. The only reason I didn't answer your question directly is because i noted S9 already answered it. And if you have other question, pls PM me rather than ask it in this tread. is meant for TT.

I'm not branding or undermining you as novice but is simply a way of saying. Don't take is so seriously..and I'm also not trying to show anything being a VP of the club man. Like what Leslie said, we get nothing paid and in fact, paid so much to build and sustain the club. Those who knew me would know better what I meant..sigh.

So I admit I get a bit emotional when I see such question and comparisons from no where, it get's to me as someone trying to stir trouble. I retract what I said and my apology. See what I told you ? Is not easy being in the lead so I took the 1st step to apologise ...so the ball is yours now.

So you are cooljoey..be cool ok. **throw ice on alreadied, cooled joey**

DD,
Ok man...cool off..chill ! **Throw ice on you**

Notiguy, Sub7,

No offence at all bro..u guys are the coolest. Dun worry. And being MEOC, you have no problem hanging around in MLOC forum..My salute to you. If only you can work out with your leadership to allow the same, I'm sure MLOC members will start flooding in MEOC forum as well. I was told MEOC forum is meant for members only...didn't really check it out..yet.

I'm signing off this post and hope we end this here. This tread is meant for TT.

So please close this chapter.

Thanks.
B18C-R
MLOC Vice President (not getting paid or any salary!) :-)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom