Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

TQX Cars and Bikes Show 2004

• Thread starter Tom
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 10K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by DJThoRmented+Oct 7 2004, 13:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJThoRmented @ Oct 7 2004, 13:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Waja1.6X@Oct 7 2004, 13:17
Originally posted by DJThoRmented@Oct 6 2004, 20:00
<!--QuoteBegin-Waja1.6X
@Oct 5 2004, 22:07
wah seh~!!!! cool waja...but not as good looking as my waja's chrome grill 1....heheh... ;) superb Ae86 trueno there.....did any1 there did the stunt in Mission Impossible 2 where Tom Cruise smoked the road then nollie his Kawasaki bike & turn around shooting the "Bad Guys"????hehehehehe :D

smoking is actually known as burn-out

and it's not a nollie it's a stoppie

and it's not a Kawasaki it was a Triumph

no offence bro. just wanted people to be clear that's all.

there's this kind of competition (it's named Stunt bike) which is done widely in the Europe but the winner has been this chap from Brazil where he trains daily on his mountain bicycle instead of his CBR 600 F2.

well you can see this in the movie showing in astro this month... Biker Boyz... darn kewl tricks they do ;)

i've seen locals do this too but they don't intend to go further due to co$t. 1 good tyre alone could cost up to rm1k... masak la want to do burn out like that ;)

oh...tats cool....i ain't a 2 wheelers kinda guys...so..is all cool dude....a triumph..cool bike...and nollie is actually a trick in skateboarding..... :P hehe
yah... i wanted to say so myself... he he he... was a skateboarder myself too he he he...

thx for not taking any offence... ;) [/b][/quote]
no harm done....im cool...im cool.....

KS 2000

Hey man...birds as in the eagles or girls? ehheheehhehhe

A Post Every 5 Minutes

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom