M_Engineer

Jun 2, 2020
Price
RM 2000
Condition
New
Item(s): Launch OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner

Package includes:

The iCarScan VCI (vehicle communication interface) can turn your Android phone/tablet into a professional automotive diagnosis tool. Users can communication with automotive’s OBDII socket via BlueTooth with an Android smartphone/ tablet, to achieve full systems and full function diagnosis,
include reading/ clearing trouble codes, data stream, actuation test, adaptation, ECU coding & programming, oil reset, other special function, etc.

Launch Scanner Features:
1.I/M Readiness Monitor
2.Read DTC’s
3.Clear DTC’s
4.Read Freeze Frame Data
5.Read and Graph Data Stream PID’s
6.Full System Scan
7.Actuation Tests
8.Special Functions
9. Same capability with scanners costing RM3000 and above by Launch

Other info:
1. Build-in Bluetooth, easily connects with Android Smartphone and tablet
2.Full systems and complete function diagnosis for the most extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics
3. Includes widest carline software coverage: Support the generic OBD, CAN bus, and proprietary protocols of over 70 car manufacturers and 2, 500 car models;
4. Support multiple special functions and actuation tests incl.Oil / Service reset, ABS bleeding, IMMO & key programming, throttle body adaptation, brake pads,steering angle reset,battery matching, DPF regeneration and Injector coding
5. Intuitive interface and easy to use

Special function Software Included:
RESET SAS,RESET BMS,RESET BLEED,RESET BRAKE,RESET DPF,RESET ETS,RESET GEAR,RESET IMMO,RESET INJEC,RESET OIL,RESET TPMS

Price: RM 2,000

Dealing method: Postage or COD.

Contact method/details: PM or reply in thread
---

Item(s) conditions: Brand new fully unlocked all car brands. Zero subscription fees. Free for lifetime all car brands support.

C924398A-171C-458B-86C2-4114B0113AC6.jpeg

Last edited:

M_Engineer

Jun 2, 2020
what car manufacturers does this tool support? Also can it do airbag reset?
This tool supports all the manufacturers from Launch. I can say almost all brands from Toyota, Honda, Merc, BMW, Porsche, Volvo, Proton, Ferrari, Nissan and many more.

Yes you can use the special function for air bag reset, oil reset and many more as listed in my post.

06E6330B-0E23-4593-B7A9-545ED4ECD137.jpeg
A8EF11BB-41DC-4A60-9C09-63A31682783F.jpeg
2A268EA1-0E26-4984-9EDA-6A330169FC2A.jpeg

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So the RM2000 is for that OB2 adaptor and the software license? Or is the software readily available for download?

M_Engineer

Jun 2, 2020
So the RM2000 is for that OB2 adaptor and the software license? Or is the software readily available for download?
RM2000 is for the scanner hardware and I will provide the software together. Software is free for life, no yearly subscription, no hidden cost. It will be a complete working set. This scanner capability is the same with Launch X431Pro costing minimum RM3300 - RM4000.

On your side sir, you need an android tablet/phone minimum 16gn free memory space (32gn recommended) to install the software and operate the scanner. It will come with a step by step software installation guide.

Below is a YouTube review on the scanner. Same capability but my scanner is newer model. Currently promotion cheaper by RM300 a little gesture to fight against Covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all de sifu out there , i'm seeking place to mod 4x4.. anybody gt jln ? pls intro some workshop 4 me thx a lot :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience