Toyota Wish 1.8 vs 2.0 ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi all,

just would like to know from u guys...wats the different (based on perfomance and quality) between toyota wish 2.0 (imported from thailand by UMW) and wish 1.8 (cbu from japan) ? y nowdays i just saw most of wish on the road is 1.8 models not 2.0?? ist 1.8 more value for money or powerfull than 2.0 model?

pls guide me...thanks

Hi all,

just would like to know from u guys...wats the different (based on perfomance and quality) between toyota wish 2.0 (imported from thailand by UMW) and wish 1.8 (cbu from japan) ? y nowdays i just saw most of wish on the road is 1.8 models not 2.0?? ist 1.8 more value for money or powerfull than 2.0 model?

pls guide me...thanks

the 1.8 more powerful than the 2.0 model le... And you know la, JDM spec are always better than Local spec.

And the most important, 1.8 FC are more save! My friend from KB to Penang with Wish 1.8, the petrol just RM 25 - 30 only. Then the others follow him are Myvi and my 4AGE Non TVIS, about RM 35.

If 2.0 Wish the FC already at RM 40 - 45. I heard my another friend said.

1.8 oso power....power of the vvt-i...:D

for ur information is u get the 2.0Z D4 engine(CBU model) the pertol consumption is damn cheap cause it came with 6 speed. for example i put full tank it only cost me RM 95 can go until 600km n not highway road oh!!!! more more accessories which u cant get compare 1.8 cbu n thailand cbu

correct me if im wrong...i have heard someone said that 2.0 D4 engine is not stable to be used with wish....the car will get shaking when drive fast..not sure of tat info...

one more thing...some of info i got from others...they said that..wish 1.8 have rear air-cond. problem...ist true?? and for wish 2.0, they have rear aircond booster...ist worth to have it?

'bout the accessories...ist hard to get those accessories like CBU parts.

i'm driving 1 unit 2.0Z D4 now, i never feel that b4 since i drive 180km/h

the 1.8 more powerful than the 2.0 model le... And you know la, JDM spec are always better than Local spec.

How can a 1.8 be more powerful than a 2.0? JDM spec sometimes means better accesorized or better bulit from source factory. But it doesn't mean better quality overall. More so for better power!!

hi guys,
still confused rite ere...ist 2.0Z D4 engine from UMW-Toyota (build in Thailand) or other version of toyota wish? someone told me that Wish 2.0 from UMW-toyota used RAV4 engine.... thats why the price is lots cheaper...if the 2.0 D4 engine brought into malaysia market...the price should be 180k n above....ist true ???

:driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom