Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

toyota sifuz plz come in!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alston_147

Known Member
i m driving toyota seg ae101 AUTO, ori 4a-fe engine, i wish to change the exhaust muffer,
any sifuz can recommend me some brand or model tht was good? i dun hope to let the exhaust shop tauke chop.... i hope can get more good torque... listen some sifuz said auto car use s-flow muffer is better, is tht true? some ppl said MARCO best....

plz recomend me the brand and model no. and price of the muffer...and some honest & good service exhaust shop to install.... thx so much 1st ~~~!!!!

4afe?

piping not more than 2inch....
S flow eyup... very good... straight ones will decrease your pickup...
get a kedai potong muffler...
make sure the internal piping of the muffler is not more than 2 inch... which shop to install.... ? pm me bro...

hey corollagtouring is piping more than 2" then put back original ekzos how ar ?

corollagtouring said:
4afe?

piping not more than 2inch....
S flow eyup... very good... straight ones will decrease your pickup...
get a kedai potong muffler...
make sure the internal piping of the muffler is not more than 2 inch... which shop to install.... ? pm me bro...
bro, r u sure that straight one will decrease the pickup i tot its vice versa.........meaning better response but lesser torque, correct me if i'm wrong cheers.

ya... he is rite! i can prove it... straight flow is ok for manual car... use at auto i think kancil oso can overcut... my broda is a good real example.

For AUTO... S flow is a must... cos it will aid the power at midrange and acceleration

For Manual.... straight will aid the acceleration and S flow will decrease the sound level....

For the last post... i answered alston question regarding auto trans.... that is why i suggesting him to get an S flow...

Just talking from experience... that is all...

Danny101 said:
bro, r u sure that straight one will decrease the pickup i tot its vice versa.........meaning better response but lesser torque, correct me if i'm wrong cheers.

Last edited:
Stock exhaust for A/T already tune at optimum performance.
It is not advisable to altered it unless your are looking for high rev's power and willing to sacrifying your low end torque, noise level and fuel consumption. Or, you have upgraded your engine and need to up tune your exhaust to get optimum performance.

Save ur money for others...

my lingam opinion..

kekekkekekekekkeke

uiyoo.....honda man asking toyota ppl to go to corner in toyota territory.....wahh scary scary..... =)...heheheeh

spidersir,
stop playing with fire here hah..... later u get burn, don't come crying at me.... :)

399 said:
spidersir,
stop playing with fire here hah..... later u get burn, don't come crying at me.... :)
oi u honda bugger dun come to toyota thread and threatened people lah............. :mad: :thumpdown

iyeeeeee...don't be so lansi one...
u guys always like that aaaa...tiuuuu...
toyota ppl are very friendly...:D :D

first kutuk kutuk...then laugh...hahahahahah...
then kutuk again...then laugh...

"GET THE FEELING" :D

danny kau...the day when i stop disturbing you is the day if u stop comin into mine!

Top Bottom