Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

plz HELP~ timing problem~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stand3t

Known Member
i'm using a gsr engine with normal acc like blow off~wastegate~ walbro~ fpr~ e-manage~ (ori acc)

the problem is after i changed my throttle body to EVO4~ (coz the gsr TB have problem~ or spoil mayb~ mayb not~)

every time i start the car~ the rpm will go up as usual to 1.5k or 2k sometimes till 2.5k~ and whenever the rpm goes till 2k and above, then the rpm will idle at 1.5 or below abit (without air-con on)
whenever i on the air-con~ the rpm will idle at 2k~ Here is where the problem STARTS~

" whenever i press the clutch during driving~ the rpm will drop till 2k~ (like hi-cam.... i mean timing very high la :stupid:) no matter the rpm is below 2k or above 2k, it will still maintain at 2k~ it will only goes back to normal when i stop and let it idle for 2 to 3 secs (sometimes it will just 'playing around 1.8k to 2.2k rpm)~

however, the rpm will only go back to normal (i mean no more playing with the rpm when i press the clutch during driving) if i leave it idling for around 10 minutes or more (sometimes, 'as usual' it will just persist):bawling:.

:adore::adore:ANY SIFU HERE CAN HELP? PLZZZZZZ~ anyone have idea that what is happening??? :adore::adore:

The problem ONLY 'comes out' sometimes~ sometimes it do happen very often~

Top Bottom