Titan's Price Lists..

gti[GSR] said:
so means wat? 250 wif installtion or without? wat happens hav squeek?

it's RM300 with installation..
but pls bear in mind, we must be sure we can do it first, so we need to have the car jacked up and look see :D

shouldnt be an issue, but want to be super sure :)

it shouldn't squeek. :D

Kookaburra said:
ninja, the Starlet's rear suspension is like the BMW E36, where the springs and absorbers are housed in different locations. The springs are in front of the absorbers.

Does this mean coilovers can't go in?

like that ar,

most unlikely a coilover set can go in lor..
can make rear height adjustable, IF got space.. (spring cup height adjustable)

dampers alone RM900
height adjustable + spring? about... RM300?? (not sure)

Hi ninja_iga,
I'm looking for a super duper comfort suspension on my Nissan Altima U13.. I want the following:
1. Super smooth on patched up / uneven roads
2. Steady and heavy feeling on highway high speed cruise

How much would that cost ?

I presume that the best setup would be reusing my stock springs, correct?
One more question, can this absorber (not the complete coilover set) be revalved/serviced as well ?

FYI, my U13 is on McPherson struts all around.

Thanks in advance !

bluebirdSSS

yea, it'll be using the stock springs :)

yes it's tunable, serviable too :) (so you can use until your car explode)

RM2000

hi Stan.. juz wondering.. my car is running on 17" shoes, everything else stock. no skirts. no nothing. putra. So u kno la how it looks like.. d car looks like rally specs.. even a mechanic can crawl down d car n drain d engine oil without jacking it up.. So if i change to titan abs n reuse my stock springs, will i get the comfort n CG at d maximum extence as posible? sey bout 1ndhalf fingers.. Well im not those 'sideway' species like u. :tongue: More concern on happy n safety ride everiday 2 coll. juz wanna ask yr advice Stan.. tx.

ah..

can back stock springs no issues
problem is:
can't lower much, about 1" from current height lo.

chek_corolla

yup done already :)

you'll see our work on Traffic Magazine's Proton Arena !

i saw that arena on the road before, it was quite bouncy. any pic of that suspension setup on that arena? i wonder how u guys do with the leaf spring behind. and is it ride height adjustable?

Ninja,

what would you recommend for a 1983 Alfasud 1.5 Ti? A set of Arden race springs (lowered) will be fitted, the absorbers kong liao. The weight of the car is approx 900kg.

Can road dampers be tuned to the race springs (short stroke) or should a set of race dampers be used? What's the price of each?

The front suspension setup is :

Front:

Independent Mc Pherson struts with vetical (double acting) telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers and heliocoidal springs. Lower wishbone with stabiliser bar.

tech02.jpg

The rear is :

Rear:

Rigid rear axle located longitudinally by Watts linkage and transversely by Panhard rod. Hydraulic telescopic shock absorbers and heliocoidal springs. Till 1985: rear axle made of pressed stell. Since 1985: tube-type rear axle.

tech03.jpg

The car is still in the workshop so can't send it to your shop for another 1-2 weeks. But would like an estimate on the options available.

Cheers!

Last edited:
chek_corolla said:
i saw that arena on the road before, it was quite bouncy. any pic of that suspension setup on that arena? i wonder how u guys do with the leaf spring behind. and is it ride height adjustable?

the rear is still telescopic damper + leaf springs

hence, the inherent over stiff + bounciness at the rear.

front is standard coilover setup.
if we've more time and resources, can make 4 links and Panhard rod system blablabla
and THEN can make rear coilovers :)

alot of effort wor..

Kookabura

sounds quite doable!

the dampers can be made to suit almost any spring length, so no worries there, but we need the old dampers to use as a reference + we need to salvage the old seat cups/seats.

a stock spring, TiTAN damper is RM2000 installed :)

how much does it cost for the traffic arena?
really lookin forward for titan to custom the suspension for arena eventhough now still saving for arena. lol

another thing, can titan fix my Toser brand adjustable suspension for corolla? one of the absorber is died, so see what can u guys do n how much would it be. thanks

ninja...would like to ask how much to reconfigure my settings ah?? been using bout 1 year...and now i'm passing my car to my sister and she say the ride is hard to her...

so can i reconfigure and change to the softest set of spring rate for my titan ?? what would be the price??fyi.i'm using waja....

to re-configure/reset damper settings: RM300 all round, inclusive labour la.

change springs, add RM100 per spring.. (since change one shot no need extra labour charge etc.)

wah..so expensive kah...can i opt for change spring without reconfigure then?? no budget la...since this car will be pass on to my sister...my goal is to made the ride less stiffer...