Titan's Price Lists..

Tai Loh,

what's the warranty period for those dampers? I'm very interested in a set but have to find my stock springs!

Thks for the time Stan. The front is ok with me. The rear...a bit sceptical on the spacers thingy. Give me sometime to decide. I was thinking of maybe getting a set of 4x4 springs and match with the Titans. Would you be able get a match spring for the rear instead of using spacers.

Anyway, with this setup is the price the same, ie RM2100.

hey stan,

would it be possible for me to come tomorrow (Mon) for you to take a look at my Civic, and maybe get it titaned. or do i have to come another day for that? What are your business hours?

Btw, how long does the installation take??

Cheers.

Originally posted by wing@Apr 10 2005, 09:28
Thks for the time Stan. The front is ok with me. The rear...a bit sceptical on the spacers thingy. Give me sometime to decide. I was thinking of maybe getting a set of 4x4 springs and match with the Titans. Would you be able get a match spring for the rear instead of using spacers.

Anyway, with this setup is the price the same, ie RM2100.
[snapback]883497[/snapback]​

hi wing

rear spring spacers are alright (because we design them) and it's not a patch up job with gaskets etc..etc..

but if you wanna bring in off-roading springs for your rears, no problem.
Matched springs for rear might be a problem, cos difficult to come by a spring that long and a specific spring rate..

so i think best to have the 4X4 springs :)

Originally posted by deathbringer@Apr 10 2005, 11:20
hey stan,

would it be possible for me to come tomorrow (Mon) for you to take a look at my Civic, and maybe get it titaned. or do i have to come another day for that? What are your business hours?

Btw, how long does the installation take??

Cheers.
[snapback]883673[/snapback]​

hi

what model? EF? EG? EK?

we may not have stock for your car, so need to wait for us to build a set for you first, and then only come to install, about 4-5hours wait after that..

Originally posted by ninja_iga@Apr 11 2005, 13:40
hi

what model? EF? EG? EK?

we may not have stock for your car, so need to wait for us to build a set for you first, and then only come to install, about 4-5hours wait after that..
[snapback]886709[/snapback]​
it's an EK. (i think i posted a couple of pages back) :)
can i come tomorrow then for your expert surveying? what are your busines hours?

also, how long do i need to wait for the set to be built? Also, do i need to pay anything up front b4 u all proceed with the custom-building?

thanks. :)

deathbringer

oops sorry if i forgot.
our business hours are 10am-6pm

do come :)

give us 4-5days i think prior to booking.

ello bro...where ur location actually..then can u quote 4 me adjustable for kembara and sport spring................ :D

hi Rakit_silver

we're located in Pandan Mewah, Ampang.
for the map: check out www.titansuspension.com

for Kembara
RM2100 for the front height adjustable coilover, rear telescopic.

no lowering springs for ANY car.

eh? haven't fixed your car yet?

This sat is okie, but do you have alternate transport?

do you need me to arrange?

Aik! old already ah Stanley. You suppose to call me last Saturday to arrange for me but you didn't.

Of cos I need alternative transport. I've got kids to transport.

But just to make things clear, I would like to have a 1½" lift with the dampers' setting close to the original but on a slightly stiffer dampening.
  1. Would the springs on the front be of the same size?
  2. What is your assurance that the spacers is good and that the springs won't pop out?
  3. What's the total price for this job?
  4. Again, would the size and reserves of the shocks bigger than the original shocks?
Hope you don't mind answering these questions. I might not be able to make it this Saturday. Would it be possible for me to confirm to you by Friday Morning?

Thks Bro.

ohmygosh!
so so sorry! i'm so bluR..

Wing:
okie! got some answers for you :)

height lift shouldn't be too-hassle. should no problems (we'll inform you if any)
1) we'll use back stock springs, and have the spring cup welded higher. Stroke length is also longer i think.
2) pretty good, Richard says he'll look at how to secure the spacers (via bolting-it down i think)
3) RM1900 (it's a stock damper replacement)
4) DEFINATELY alot more! :D

pls pls call me ASAP to arrange transport (Richard says ok also)

You mean front and rear will use back my standard springs? I'd prefer to have your front springs rather than my standard springs. Does this mean your springs have the same stiffness and size of my original springs?

we recommend using your springs simply because your springs are longer.
and more travel too.
our coilover springs are 300mm long, and quite limited in travel by design.