Titan's Price Lists..

i'm not sure...coz tat time uncle richard told me is the "default" spring rate for waja...so i believe is 3.5kg for front n rear...

for me is the best...compare to my previous ohlins,koni,tein,gab,...

same as zeal n buddy club..but main reason is local made its easy to service n cheap..compare others
250-400 x 4 :biggrin:

thanx to richard...for demo EF
and explaination

now my 4th gen dont worry any road cond. haha..
wanna fly at bumper just do it hahahaha

cheers
4th gen old skool

hi alan...i would like to know ur titan suspension info....and how much does it cost...?

sorry none, but if you would like to order,
i can deliver to your given address once the full payment is received.

ninga_iga..

if you need to custom built, then do we need to leave our car at your shop?

yes that's correct..

unless we are totally free the entire day (sometimes) and maybe we have the car out by evening (if you come in the morning)

hai ninja-iga.
how about kancil.... can get comfort and better handling.
thanks.

ahtung79 said:
ninja iga,

Looking for superb handling suspension with comfortable setting (family man) and lowered looks. Smooth ride on bumpy roads but feel great handling on highway.

Can I use my stock spring with TITAN adjustable shocks to have these criteria?

1. Comfortable and smooth ride on bumpy road.
2. Steady handling in high speed cruise.
3. Lowered looks. (How low can you go?)

Finally the PRICE?

Thank you. :biggrin:

hi!

yes you may use the stock springs, but the spring seat won't be height adjustable tho.

1)yes
2)pretty much improved over stock
3)about 20-30mm max (depending!)

RM2000

www said:
hai ninja-iga.
how about kancil.... can get comfort and better handling.
thanks.

yes you can.

i used to drive a Kancil with competition spec TiTANs.

you may ask the new owner of my TiTANs, polytroxy

hehehehehe

Pls deal with TiTAN's boss = Richard directly

TiTAN will not be appointing "middle man" anymore. For all enquiries and purchases, please call TiTAN's office directly and look for Richard only. Or anyone Richard says to talk to.

There has been many others trying to "ride" on the TiTAN's wave & band-wagon uninvited. TiTAN has been kind not to talk them away, give chance to young people, since they so enthusiastic and has been extremely linean but their kindness was abused.

Hence, practise the normal procedure, only talk to the boss Richard.

Althought I am a moderator here, but I will leave to China from tomorrow and will leave moderation to Tom = zth owner & Richard = TiTAN owner.

I have been a vivid TiTAN's user and supporter from day one. Although I've acted like promoting TiTAN to allot of other people, never once I went to TiTAN to ask for commission. I never get involve with pricing and dealings, all the people I recommend to talk to Richard directly.

bro,

i drive fast on kancil when im alone..something jadi driver kawan2 n bring heavy load at the back..so adjustable is for me?or else?