Tire White Lettering

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I was quite skeptical bout their products advertised in FB until I read this....it proves my speculation that this s**t will not work :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
save the money and buy car perfume. At least the interior smells better. hahahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like I mentioned even the original white lettering tyres will yellow and need sanding. Even if this sticker type stick how long can it last.....

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear about your lost, sometimes things just don't turn out as expected,

What about that Tredwear shop in Sunway? I heard they do custom graphics as well. anyone know their rates?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This is exactly the dirt and yellowing/browning of the white letters I posted earlier. The cracks due to the thickness of the sticker and probably the tyre sidewall flex

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Here is a story to share. This happened to a colleague of mine and i was with his yesterday. This is the exact complain letter going out to the Toyota Customer Service Center.

Dear Customer Service Manager,

It is a big shock to me after a few months of support from the TOYOTA BAYAN BARU outlet in Penang.
It has been ~ 4 months owning the TOYOTA ALTIS 1.8 PHK 9**8 and the 1st service was superb and the car in general is a good buy.
It is my first time owning a car and I was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience