This disc/rotor is from which car? Can mod into EG? Anyone can help?

shiro,
can u spell N.O B.U.D.G.E.T?hahahhaha..if budget is not a problem.....of coz i won those brakes ler..can't afford ler..n really....w my current B16 whp level,dun think i need 'em,yet...

bro...this is my 15" rim with BB1 brakes

xbrakes.jpg

the clearance is already pretty minimal due to the calipers... my balancing weights scraped the calipers and now all come off already...

so if u go bigger rotors... i dont think its gonna be ideal

but then this also depends on the interior design of the rims...some 15" rims can clear the BB1 rotors with no issues

Bro,

Just got myself a set of BB4 disc & caliper & already drill to 4 holes 100 pcd. Will use back the EG knuckle. Just wondering in order to fit the disc & caliper to my EG kunckle, do I need to send to machine shop to do a bracket?

Coz 1 of my friend said the hole is just different abit. can make the hole bigger to skru it. Is it true? Or really need to do bracket?

By the way, what's yr rim offset & jj? My rim offset is +35 with 7JJ all round. Can clear BB4 disc. Right?

Im not sure about the knuckle bro....ex-owner of the car installed it...so it came with the car when i bought it...

My rim is 15*6.5 +40...so ur +35 offset should clear la i think

How much u bought ur disc n caliper? N where u bought? I think i my rotors kinda warped....so might need to replace...but wanna try skimming first....

anyone seen any other rotors for bb1 thats crossdrilled or slotted or both?

been trying to find but havent had any luck...

Im not sure about the knuckle bro....ex-owner of the car installed it...so it came with the car when i bought it...

My rim is 15*6.5 +40...so ur +35 offset should clear la i think

How much u bought ur disc n caliper? N where u bought? I think i my rotors kinda warped....so might need to replace...but wanna try skimming first....

I bought BB4 disc & caliper for RM350 including drill 4 hole PCD 100. Then I mod the bracket + installation everything RM180. Total cost RM530.

Please refer attached photo. Even my rim offset is 35+ but compare to your photos, looks like your gap is bigger than me. Haha. You can see clearly that the balancing marble (not sure I call it correct or not), you need to hit it until it thin & then can ngam ngam clear the rotor...

Attachments

• 19022011760.jpg
    19022011760.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 115
LOL...yeah man...damn close.... think ill try to take a pic of the same angle as urs (with regards to the balancing weights) and post up...see how much clearance i actually get...coz i oso never actually seen it before heheheh

RM530...is really a bang for buck setup. just need good pads...and mebbe hoses...

LOL...yeah man...damn close.... think ill try to take a pic of the same angle as urs (with regards to the balancing weights) and post up...see how much clearance i actually get...coz i oso never actually seen it before heheheh

RM530...is really a bang for buck setup. just need good pads...and mebbe hoses...

Planning to get Endless front 500c & rear 300c....

I think maybe my rim design cost it too near....Haha...Anyway, I go high speed, d balancing marbles also wont come out. So just leave it...Lolz...:biggrin:

any idea how much is the Endless 500c pads? wats the model name ah??

anyone seen any other rotors for bb1 thats crossdrilled or slotted or both?

been trying to find but havent had any luck...

i have a set of BB1/BB4 disc rotor....
if still interested pls pm me..thanks

any idea how much is the Endless 500c pads? wats the model name ah??

Not so sure about the model name but blue color lo. Heard is RM1 per 1c. So 500c is RM500....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

i have a set of BB1/BB4 disc rotor....
if still interested pls pm me..thanks

Your disc rotor is already slotted? Comes with original brake pad or performance brake pad? And also already modded the PCD hole?

How much want to sell....:biggrin:

Not so sure about the model name but blue color lo. Heard is RM1 per 1c. So 500c is RM500....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Your disc rotor is already slotted? Comes with original brake pad or performance brake pad? And also already modded the PCD hole?

How much want to sell....:biggrin:

crossdrilled and slotted (inside n outside) disc rotor only....already modded to pcd 100 so is PNP to any 100 or 114.3 hole knuckle....rm200

Attachments

• P2220352.JPG
    P2220352.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 93
  • P2220354.JPG
    P2220354.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
w00t!! i want! but i have to wait for gaji... and after pay bills only can confirm...so mebbe 2nd week of march only can confirm....

but was the crossdrilled/slotted manufactured that way or was it modded?

crossdrilled and slotted (inside n outside) disc rotor only....already modded to pcd 100 so is PNP to any 100 or 114.3 hole knuckle....rm200

Where's your location? Btw, the disc is still thick or thin? And also skim b4?

My friend told me that those performance brake pad like Endless, EBC & etc....will eat up out disc rotor very fast.

So when upgraded to BB4 282mm disc rotor, do we still need performance brake pad to hunt SIC? Is the ori Honda brake pads enough for it?

u gotta understand how brake actually works,my fren.....sorta 4got my science oredy but if i'm not wrong,brake works by converting kinetic energy(movement/speed of d vehicle) into heat...so,as long as ur brake system can convert d kinetic energy into heat fast enuff,they shud work fine.....but of course,everythg has it's working range.....once u've breached d limit,dat's whn u'll suffer frm brake fade......so,u gotta know,how fast can u go ard SIC n how smooth can u drive?2 person clocking similar lap time might haf different driving + braking style/point...so,brake A whc works 4 driver A MIGHT NOT work 4 driver B.....

u gotta understand how brake actually works,my fren.....sorta 4got my science oredy but if i'm not wrong,brake works by converting kinetic energy(movement/speed of d vehicle) into heat...so,as long as ur brake system can convert d kinetic energy into heat fast enuff,they shud work fine.....but of course,everythg has it's working range.....once u've breached d limit,dat's whn u'll suffer frm brake fade......so,u gotta know,how fast can u go ard SIC n how smooth can u drive?2 person clocking similar lap time might haf different driving + braking style/point...so,brake A whc works 4 driver A MIGHT NOT work 4 driver B.....

Ic. Which mean I should test out with my current braking setup 1st in SIC, if it's not enough for me, then only I upgrade to performance brake pads. Am I right ? :biggrin:

id recommend getting performance pads straight...something that lasts til around 500C.

I asked maddriver (LYN) about his 500C Rapid Stop pads and he said it should be good for about 10 laps around SIC before experiencing brake fade...thinking of getting this from him since its only RM270. ive used the RS pads before on my kelisa and they were pretty good...definitely bang for buck

i really dont think stock pads will be enough to handle SIC coz i assume the brakes will go way past the operating temperature of the pads.... since the stock pads are more meant for normal daily driving and not lots of hard braking.

i dunno wat pads im using now... but even after a few hard braking (after VTEC-ing) i start to experience fade and also the brake smell....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom