Honda after-sales promotion rewards customers with prizes

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

All existing Honda owners as well as potential customers that send their vehicles in for servicing or routine maintenance at any authorized Honda service center will stand the chance to win attractive prizes through a lucky draw, including the grand prize of a Honda Insight, through the customer reward campaign held by Honda Malaysia from now until 31 August.

Existing customers that send their Honda vehicle in for servicing or maintenance will be in the running for the draw, regardless of the amount spent. Among the prizes up for grabs are over 1,600 service vouchers every month, 20 units of iPad2 and the grand prize of an Insight. Customers that win a service voucher will still be in the running for the iPad2 and the grand prize of the Insight.

“It is part of our continuous effort and commitment to enhance our customers’ loyalty to the Honda brand. We believe that when a customer purchases a Honda car, a life-long relationship is forged, and by enhancing Lifetime Ownership Loyalty (LOL), we hope to retain customers for life. This year, we are taking it a notch higher in rewarding our customers by giving out one unit of Honda Insight as the lucky draw grand prize,” said Yoichiro Ueno, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Honda Malaysia.

Customers that send their vehicles in for servicing under the 40,000km mark, they will be entitled to one lucky draw entry whereas owners of vehicles with over 40,000km of mileage that send their vehicles for servicing will also receive one lucky draw entry as well as a 20 per cent discount on labour cost for the next service.

If you own an Accord or Insight already and decide to purchase the Modulo packages for your vehicle, you will be entitled to three lucky draw entries and also a 25 per cent discount on selected spare parts.

For more information, you may call the Honda toll-free number at 1-800-88-2020 or log onto www.honda.com.my.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I lost my beloved car. It is a black Wira mod to 4G93t. Was stolen at PJ, but someone spotted it the next day in Shah Alam.

It was last seen driving from Kesas towards Banting.

The thieves changed the number plate to BEX 7046 (from TS 135).

Please call me at 012-2162-nine-zero-seven, reward of RM1,000 will be given if it leads to successful retrieval of car or capture of thieves (police report has been made).

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience