The Sultan Of Brunei's Garage

hey~ i hav a copy of this mag..
my jaws dropped too when i 1st saw it..
if u guys read the article..
it says.. those manufacturers actually sends a few mech to live w the cars to take care of em.. one of them : rolls royce..
when they wanna "lift out" the cars from the garage for use,
they sumtimes scratch/damage the cars..
then the mech will fix em on the spot..
and did u guys noe, the sultan is one of the reason rolls royce survived the economy crisis years ago..
and one more thing,
when the parts are not in need anymore.. they'll be thrown away..
rumours had it tat there are lots of roll royce wheels down in the sea..
hahahaha..

im damn jealous..
tis crazy dude has pininfarina designing one-off four door astons and ferraris for him..

wowowowooww.... nice nice... few f40, few f50... somemore some limited supercars.. omg~

wah so many....... same model but still wanting to buy 3-4. maybe hes got a money safe like uncle scrooge. drown swimming in money then just sms ferrarri to send 20 cars.

throw into sea!!!!! omg... at least dive in d c for d rim also good ma...

if hijack one of his 3000 cars...did u all think that he will realize it?

hmmmm...let's go to brunei geng!

wahha you're correct... he wont even notice 1 f his car missing... but...
d problem is...
even we got d change to go in, after highjack liaw u think we can come out ALIVE?

muahaha... ofcuz la.. all d car there is super ar wor!!!
i dun expect much la... just give me set 18" sport rim kau tim de.. muahaha

my cousin from brunei told me a scene happened there last time. One of his citizens was driving on the road and accidently crashed into a ditch when polices were guarding the sultan to town. That poor fellow was given a brand new car after that. The cost for that new car is nothing to the sultan but how many countries can do it like that...? :_:

furthermore, natural gas is free throughout the country so people don't have to buy gas for cooking, and cars price is extremely cheap, and petrol price too...and don't forget brunei is one of the countries in this world who's in zero debt. so as a result, happy citizens...

now i wish our government will think of something instead of just know how to waste our tax money in unnecessary things...

but brunei people only can change 1 inch extra size of rims from stock...that means..IF u're buying kancil with it's stock 12" rims, u only can change to 13" rims only..i dunno why..but thats the rule

btw, if u all wanna know, everytime the sultan of Brunei coming here in Kelantan few years ago, he will pass a money to gov to re-'turap' all jalan in town..thats cool

wonder what will happen if brunei's oil dried up O__o"

if not mistaken, sultan also collect japs sports car too

my friend in brunei bought an lancer... if ringgit malaysia its only cost 50k.. but lancer that sell in malaysia... 90k... wtf

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom