The Sultan Of Brunei's Secret Garage - Wheels Mag Report

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009

For some unknown reasons, The Sultan allowed the magazine to take an in-depth look on the world most talked about garage throughout all motorheads & enthusiasts. Wheels mag(Issue:?? ) has been allowed to talk with some of the mechanics (that still work) on the Sultan's obsession that has grown uncontrollable & how the big names of automotive players deal with his crazy consumption of automobiles.

Here is some of the scanned page.:

Some of crazy trivia about Sultan's auto stuff is:

-The car was come in bulk order with different colour because sultan wanted to use different colour everyday.

-Each of car has been placed in colour coded section,allowing sultan to easily navigate through the different section of garage without having difficulties to find which colour he like the most for each different day.

-Sultan definitely love Mercedes Benz more than any other brand,because it is the most on his garage.

-Some of world rarest custom,like Ferrari F60 Mythos,Ferrari FX,F275 Turbo,Estate wagon 456,Facelifted XJ220,AMG-hand built classic with modern touch like the SL Gullwing,& few others custom made Astons,Jaguar,Bentley & Roll Royce.

-Sultan also love concept car.If it wouldnt be made by the automaker itself,he will take the concept car to be made just for him.Some example are Honda's 1989 NS-X(but he had several of the true production model) & Vivo Argento Concept(Later production model is S2000) .

-Sultan also love racing car.In fact some of F1 model also presented in his garage,mainly from William,Mercedes & Ferrari & some other privateer running chassis.There also other racing car from different league like 24 Hours of Le Mans(mostly World Sportscar series chassis from late 80's to 90's.)
Some of the rare racing car turned to road version are Dauer 962LM,Konig C962,& Schuppann 962CR.(All derived from the same 956B-962C Porsche Sportscar racing chassis that compete on World Sportscar Championship back in early 80's to the early 90's)

-Pinifarina also dedicated "The Sultan Room" during his reign of custom made orders.It was unknown whether the complex for that dedicated room are still opening since Sultan pretty much slowing down on his auto interest back in early 2000's.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..anyone here experience rattling/metal clanking sound when accelerating?

i have this sound problem..i can hear the sound prominently when the driver's window is open..even more evident when i'm passing dividers or wall(because it resonates/bounce the sound)

i have no idea where the sound is coming from..but i guarantee its coming front the front and below..

any ideas/helps?:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience