afiqmeister

Known Member
sultanw.jpg
sultan2w.jpg

sultan3w.jpg
sultan4w.jpg

sultan5w.jpg
sultan6w.jpg

oh wow wow wee wow...what the...??? ho...these are priceless photos man...a collection of $$$$$$$$$ cars cramped together...really a big dream...

forgot to add:

"The Sultan's interest is also shown in motor racing. He has a private museum displaying all the Formula One (F1) championship-winning race cars since 1980, all are real cars bought from the teams."

The garages are like huge warehouses

It's not surprising, therefore, that the Bruneian royals are profligate spenders. But still, no one could be prepared for the sights that await visitors to the multi-billion-pound collection stashed away in the four giant garages and workshop at House Number Five. "The garages are like huge warehouses," says one source, "wall to wall with exotic cars. My jaw hit the ground when I saw them. It can take an hour and a half just to get a certain car out if it's been parked right at the back."

5000 vehicles, all logged onto a central computer system

Around 3000 vehicles reside in the complex, out of a royal collection of 5000 vehicles, all logged onto a central computer system based in the workshop administration centre on the site. If not driven by immediate members of the family, then they are used by the ministers of state, government officials and members of the royal household. But the latest word is that much of the collection is now in mothballs as the Sultan assesses the impact of recent changes in the economic climate.

Rolls-Royce supplied 40 or 50 cars a year to Brunei

Last edited:
wow....never thought that these pictures are on magazines......

i've read A LOT about the sultan's passion for cars and the pictures i've seen are all unconfirmed pictures......

this is a very nice find indeed....

any idea when was this published??

heard the sultan even hired workers to warm up the 'babies' everyday in the garage!
more than 3000 cars?:confused_smile:

Supercar collection is one thing, the maintenance for these cars are going to be nightmare....

Not a nightmare when he's one of the riches guy in the world.

There were actually a lot more pics of the Sultans collection. It was posted by some forummer few years back. Yeah, pretty long ago so the ZTH veterans should know about this. The Sultan has an appetite for cars and he owns almost every sports car ever known. Plus, he had a thing for customised sports car. That means that if he wants 4x4 Pagani Zonda, he'll probably get it.

why people in this region, would spend unshamedly when given the rights to govern the cash of everyone? brunei sultan... yeah... he'll die in a car crash where his head was stuffed into the exhaust of a.... say..... Kancil.. i hereby give him an official electronic,middle finger of envy...... lol

I forgot which Autocar ( UK ) had the review of this, back in the middle 90s. Some Ferrari station wagons, I think one of the front - engined V12 models lah, then some unique Aston Martins, also collections of Rolls...

............. this 1 really multimillion liaw!!!
highjack 1 car also enough de

damn... its like collecting stamps for them......

Last edited:
I thought Muslim practice and preeches 'moderation' in life. How does this Sultan explain the bulk of the supercars in his garage??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom