The Stig is actually Lewis Hamilton?

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

If you’re reading this, you probably already have a vague idea about who The Stig is, not his identity but what he does and who he works for. The resident driver of Top Gear tests almost every car that Jeremy Clarkson and his boys can get a hold of and helps trash them, sorry, test them. The identity of The Stig has been a closely guarded secret among the producers of Top Gear and with such a wide audience and fan base, there is always speculation as to who The Stig really is, and now one British celebrity claims to know who he is.
A segment of Top Gear called “a star in a reasonably-priced car” is where guests of the show work with The Stig to perfect their hot lap. None of the guests have ever revealed his identity until Comedian Omid Djalili broke the ice. He is insistent that The Stig is actually Mclaren’s star driver, Lewis Hamilton. His revelation is based on speculation garnered from speaking to The Stig, who supposedly revealed his age to the comedian, and with the show’s producers, who insisted two-years ago that the true Stig would become famous by now.
It all makes sense, but I’m still not convinced, I doubt Lewis has the time to be The Stig, and wasn’t Lewis recently on the Top Gear show? Who was helping him out then? And I hear that he was slower than The Stig by a fraction of a second, in the rain. So is The Stig really Lewis Hamilton? I don’t think so.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
i actually have sworn to secrecy. but i can't resist to temptation. must tell everyone...... I AM THE STIG!!......... worship me....

Monkeyboy

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
i actually have sworn to secrecy. but i can't resist to temptation. must tell everyone...... I AM THE STIG!!......... worship me....
are you real or not
i thought you said you are the " STICK"

for a moment i thought you KAYU . . . . .

:thefinger:...
just kidding bro....

Happy chinese New year

GONG XI FA CAI

stephanf86

Nov 2, 2007
It's been generally known that in the latest season The Stig has been a number of people and not jsut one person, with several "guest stars" appearing as teh Stig, including F1 and WRC drivers. In the Lewis Hamilton episode, it appears the Stig is NOT an F1 driver mostly, because he takes a different line going into one of the corners from ALL the F1 drivers.

albagmane

Jan 13, 2008
but no matter who the Stig is revealed... there is still no proper answer le since no confirmation... still remain a mystery...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
the bigger the question comes who really is, the bigger exposure for TG.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
they say, STIG is played by not a single person, but by many.

because last time, they got Damon Hill alone and he had been pictured shaking hand with ex PM Tony Blair. since Blair was on visit, The STIG had to take out the helmet and bang! it was Hill.

so, thats why they 'killed off' the black Stiggy

It cant be Lewis though. Because in their Topgear S10, E 10 which they gone to test the track in those Merce, M3, and RS4, Stig actually higher than jeremy.

but in that episode when Lewis came for his lap time, he is actually shorter than JC.

so, it is certainly not Hamilton.

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
the stig is caucasian you an see his skin tone is different from hamilton

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Lewis Hamilton actually took the same line as 'the Stig' into the first corner as opposed to other F1 drivers...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The Black Stig's identity has already been confirmed. It is ex F1 driver Perry McCarthy.

The White Stig isn't one person. I'm kind of certain about that. I suppose they have a "regular" Stig who should be the same person, who normally does the hot laps. There have been numerous names mentioned and speculated before but none confirmed. Doubt it to be Lewis Hamilton though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A short video of the fire that effectively ended Team Empire Motorsports hope of finishing the 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race. It's just a part of the video as we were seated in the media room when it happened. Just something to give you a scale of things. Team driver Asyraff Dewal is now in hospital together with another pit member. Our thoughts go out to them.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience