the best suspension setup??

corollagifu

Jan 26, 2011
kota bharu
HI all,
i'm driving myvi 1.3 AT and planning to get the most suitable suspension system for my ride.
what brand of adjustable or absorber+spring mixed to get ideal system that improved handling with great control in cornering?
hope all of u can share your experienced with me.thanx a lot:adore:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
well, if you're going for a set of full Coilovers, i'd think K-Sport would fit your needs pretty well. Currently being tested on our project R53 MINI for the last month or so. If the system for the Myvi is similar to their offerings for other models, then it is both spring perch and body adjustable, providing almost OEM travel length and wide range of height and spring preload adjustability and of course in height. And if it's also 36 damper setting adjustable it could prove to be the suspension you'd ever need for general to fast road applications.

read my review about it in the coming weeks if you can wait, but if not, here are some highlights:
i am pretty surprised by its low price tag (RM3200 for the MINI) yet, included in the box is a set of front camber-adjustable pillow ball top mounts and front link rods. As far as i know, there are no brands out there, German, UK or Japanese that offers this additional value. (i don't think they have these items for the myvi, so it'd be priced lower as well).

But mostly, it's easy to live with, quiet, damping adjustments that actually work.
it doesn't hop or gallop on most surfaces.
Surprisingly, a satisfying Taiwanese product that is actually nonsense free.

I've been through various coilovers for different cars and many can really hurt your feelings not to mention pocket, so much so, it leaves an after taste so bad, you may never go back to coilovers.

Perfect set for beginners if you ask me.
do some research on coilovers to determine how extensive you intend to pursue the suspension route.

If you're ready for the next step, ask them for some advise:
Facebook: Selamat datang ke Facebook - Log Masuk, Daftar atau Ketahui Lebih Lanjut