best conbination suspension for wira

kennyng

Sep 10, 2005
penang
anybody can recommend suspension matching for wira 1.5. i prefer comfort and Slightly stiffer than original.

simon

Mar 31, 2005
cut yr spring one round...it will be a little lowered , a bit more stiffer than original & comfortable at the same time without any bounciness...

do not cut ur springs at all cost...

if u want comfort, oem shocks are vr close to comfort... most aftermarket suspension are meant for performance...
mayb u can try monroe reflex... have good reviews on their comfort side...

dennisdreams

Feb 15, 2006
dun buy monreo sensatrack, it will get soft very fast in around half a year, because the so call sensa-track on it's design will wear out the absorber piston very fast.

kuyeen

Aug 17, 2005
agree with u bro macksorum...

waja front n rear abs is more comfortable than stock 1.5....but use back ur stock spring or with 1.8 spring...got comfort a lil bit...

good luck bro...

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
slightly stiffer.. than just get a branded sport spring.. Eibach will do.. For more performance just visit the chop shop n get used GTi shocks or Lancer Evo 1-3 Shocks for ur wira

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
but i hear ppl say can pump oil into absorber to make the ride stiffer now my wise setteing sucks la ...... damn bouncy ..... ok ah ?

kuyeen

Aug 17, 2005
i got evo2 rear abs...in good condition no leak...pm me for best price..

tq

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes.. if the shocks isnt leaking n still good condition... u can only do it once..

dennisdreams

Feb 15, 2006
edwin_lcw said:
but i hear ppl say can pump oil into absorber to make the ride stiffer now my wise setteing sucks la ...... damn bouncy ..... ok ah ?
After trying on some customer's cars, we received feedback that it works well on wira rear suspension with changing about 10~15 of it's oil to GD140(gear oil) and with 7~9 bars of nitrogen injected. it didn't work well on front suspension due to the car's engine weight, it get soft when ever you travel long distance.

broken sword

Feb 17, 2006
macksorum said:
Hai Bro.. perhap u can try this setup:
Front - use stock gen2 or waja KYB absorber and match with WiSE stock spring. Very comfort and stiff than stock 1.5 setup. (top spring mounter have to switch to 1.6)
Rear - use stock Waja absorber with your 1.5 stock spring. Add 1.5" rubber bush if u wanna up a bit at rear. im using this setup right now. its recommended for upgrading your ride comfort and budget for your pocket too.

just my one cent opinion
does wise stock sring same with 1.6 spring? what else do i need to change use sport 1.6/ wise spring on my 1.5wira sedan.... planning to change my spring / suspension... currently using apm sport spring.... it's sucks... after some time my car gets lower!:emoticon_U:

broken sword

Feb 17, 2006
macksorum said:
It not same but Wise stock spring can be fit onto 1.6 absorber. Wise a bit shorter compare 1.6 stock spring. Wise spring consider "sport spring" default from factory.. and further more it comfort than normal aftermarket sport spring. it becouse 1.5 engine lighter than 1.6 engine so u need to use wise spring not 1.6 stock spring.. otherwise your car become rally car.. ha ha.. just change top spring mounter to 1.6 than it ready to install.
what about the abs do it need to be change also after change to wise spring and mounter? still can use the old 1.5 sedan abs?

broken sword

Feb 17, 2006
>macksorum---- my current setting wira 1.5 sedan abs, sport spring...planning to upgrade to wise spring (4pcs). For the rear abs still can used back with wise spring, is this correct?

so thing that need to change
1) top mounting to 1.6 (front only)
2) abs 1.6 (front only)
3) wise spring (4pcs)
what the estimated cost will be?

I am having difficulty in removing very very stubborn water spots on my windscreen. This is what i've already tried

1. white Vinegar 100% strength leave it for 5 mins.
2. Meguairs Water spot remover by hand and by rotary buffer
3. Clay with opc and meg's quik detailer.
4. scraping it with my finger nails. Doesn't come off!!
5. Meg's ultimate compound by hand.

Any advise is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.