The Best First Mod for Passenger Cars

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I disagree.

Original RPF1 with ling long tires? You'll end up in a ditch.
Yup, if have to choose due to limited budget, I'd also prioritize tires first. In my case, my tires cost more than my rims even though I'm very happy as well with my rims (but they're used ones)! :biggrin:

That's the reason also why I only upgrade to 17' not 18', coz 18' tires that I will go for will be even more costly.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, if have to choose due to limited budget, I'd also prioritize tires first. In my case, my tires cost more than my rims even though I'm very happy as well with my rims (but they're used ones)! :biggrin:

That's the reason also why I only upgrade to 17' not 18', coz 18' tires that I will go for will be even more costly.
My VR and Hyundai rims all second hand ones......lol:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I disagree.

Original RPF1 with ling long tires? You'll end up in a ditch.
who in their right sane mind would spend 2-4k on original RPF1 and cheapass sub RM130 per piece tyres? You're not a taxi driver and taxi drivers don't bother buying expensive rims. They only bother with cheap tyres.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
who in their right sane mind would spend 2-4k on original RPF1 and cheapass sub RM130 per piece tyres? You're not a taxi driver and taxi drivers don't bother buying expensive rims. They only bother with cheap tyres.
You'd be surprised....People buy ORIGINAL 17" Gramlights that comes with Bridgestone PLAYZ tyres that are 3 years old and almost bald. Slap it on their cars and say JDM YO.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with Ixeo above, I've also seen many spent much money on rims (either branded and/or big sizes) but settled with shitty unknown tires form China or wherever. People are just too fixated on looks and image I suppose.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agree with Ixeo above, I've also seen many spent much money on rims (either branded and/or big sizes) but settled with shitty unknown tires form China or wherever. People are just too fixated on looks and image I suppose.
Rice not race.......lol:rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

***Car found after 48 hrs***

Sorry for the late notification. I'm going to close this thread. Thank you for your kind help. Piece of advice, no one can be trusted including the law enforcers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience