Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

testing market for new product 60mm taiwan gauge

Engine and Performance

testing market for new product 60mm taiwan gauge

kenyap

close file..........

intrest here...but if got black sureface will be much nicer....

i interest also, but is it provide other gauge like vaccum, boost or else?

close file..........

is depend on price loh coz auto gauge also made in taiwan de so if cheaper than auto gauge also can cosider geh:thefinger:

looks ok. Not bad for that price.

close file..........

looks nice bro..but if the gauge have higher quality than autogage..i think it reasonable to sell it a bit higher than autogage..(reserve the discount for me hehehe)

.close file..........

Rm280 is a bit high laa bro..maybe u can put RM 230-250 then i think will laku like goreng pisang panas. Just my opinion.

Bump: Rm280 is a bit high laa bro..maybe u can put RM 230-250 then i think will laku like goreng pisang panas. Just my opinion.

close file..........

ha ha.bro,not all the goreng pisang panas also laku lah.near my house pokok besar bawah tak laku langsong.my emak goreng pisang can do better than:love:.but just for family used not for sell.:banghead:

ahahhaa ya laa it's just my 2 cents,judging from the look,this meter far more pretty then the autogauge. Design is a winner here. Maybe u want to put that range of price maybe many people out there will start asking u bout this product.

close file..........

thanks bro,but i think this gauge no famous for buyer.coz no warning beeping.and the warning light setting by factory 100c.buyer can not set warning him self.

so, i do think u shud think of price revising la bro...200-220 can do well...juz my opinion la...

thanks bro,but i think this gauge no famous for buyer.coz no warning beeping.and the warning light setting by factory 100c.buyer can not set warning him self.

so, i do think u shud think of price revising la bro...200-220 can do well...juz my opinion la...

close file..........

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi all my name faqih. i need u all suggesting which car nice 4 get high standard amoi

as u knows my tastes high for car n amoi hehe my budget around half mil to 1 mil , now i choosing the cars Maserati Granturismo S,Audi R8 V8, Bentley Continental GT, Ferrari California

which 1 amoi like the most?

come on guy hards to make chooses here all too goods

Maserati Granturismo : Good - Sound very sexy n nice , best looks for front engine sports car , 4 seats can brings more amoi
bad...