BMW M5 tantalises during high speed testing at Nardo w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The problem with the 2012 BMW M5 is that we just can’t get enough of it and BMW knows it, so they torment, tease and tantalise us with enough spy shots and spy videos to keep us so hooked that we can’t even begin to despise them because we can’t bite the hand that feeds us pictures of the sedan-stormer.

Reports indicate that the M5 will officially make its debut at the M Festival that will be held from 23 to 26 June to celebrate the 24 Hours of Nurburgring race before making its first auto show debut at Frankfurt later this year.

This time around BMW have decided to release a video of a lightly camouflaged M5 performing some high speed testing at Nardo Ring, a cardinal part of any M car’s development process. As you can see from the brief glimpse of the speedo, going past the 300km/h mark is something of a breeze for the sedan and the driver even manages to get a sip of coffee during the drive.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9DLpE_R0vc" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
Owhhh... I hv always loved M5's... Ever since the first time i used the e39 m5 in need for speed : high stakes, i had admire this car...
Just wish that soon, I'll hv enough money to buy one...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
E39 is still the best. These current Bimmers may be technically excellent cars but they're still so ugly compared to the old ones.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi brother and sisters,

My car is so thristy, what should i do?

It only can run about 120km @ RM50 @ RM1.92 per litre @ all vacuum town drive. About 47cents per kilometer. :confused_smile:

It is a Mazda B8T minimum boosting at 0.9bar but really seldom boost. Running fuel pressure set to 35psi.

How much i take care of my right foot it will be like this.

What should i do? :X-: Please help dear sii fuus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience