Team Toyo Street Gymkhana Challenge ジムカーナ

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
Great event!
although there is a lil slag here and there, i can say it was quite successful overall
the spectator was massive! (thats what u get for this kinda event in the centre of kl city
I think the organiser should look into the safety of the crowd (spectators) for the next upcoming gymkhana events

Nic, sorry for driving direct onto the timing table during my time run2 with you and few others on it..LOL... thank god no 1 got hurts ...hehehehhe
anyways, wonderful job done :burnout:
thanks

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Not that good for spectators lar... No girls.... :(

Came there to cover the event hoping to catch some race queens... mana tahu... none at all... :(

Bump: Not that good for spectators lar... No girls.... :(

Came there to cover the event hoping to catch some race queens... mana tahu... none at all... :(

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
oi, when you gonna come and play play again? buy pink mr2 liao duwan to enter. ish! this was a great event grats to nic!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I need some point and advise from all the seniors , sempais and gurus around here regarding 4g93 NA conrod. I already got few names in mind but second or third opinion might help me to clarify my decision .

What brand and price for good/ best aftermarket performance conrod that is lightweight for 4g93 NA so far.

thanks guys :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience