Suzuki Swift WSW 8048 in blue color stolen today at 4.30am

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
Hi

My sister's swift was stolen today at 430am at Subang Permai near kg melayu subang . The car was hijack in her own house (suspected 2 setan was involved) by cutting down the lock of main door of the house and steal the car key to ignite the poor swift. This setan also tried to start my bro's estima but unfortunately the car was unable to start due to some reason.

the best part was nobody heard any noise when this 2 mofo break into the house (suspect pukau).

asking very much you kindness to pass this news to team members and do alert my sister and my inlaw the very moment u saw the car on road or log a call to nearest police station.

roslina - 0102206816

faiz - 0193156005

appreciate your help to spread the news. This car was recently purchased 2 months back :(

thanks

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
hi anthenna

picture will be posted soon.. do call the numbers above if u encounter the mofo..

tq

johnkor

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
They got a special tool , once plug into the car it will overight the stock security of the car than it will auto disable .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody got this installed?...is it ok?...coz im comtemplating on either GAB soft hard hi lo or Kayaba RS Pro hi lo...significant difference in pricing...GAB @ 2.2k n the Kayaba @ 1.3k++..some of my frens recommended me to go with kayaba as it is not that stiff compare to GAB (note: wife n small baby sometimes ride with me)...

Need advice...thanx..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience