WTB: Evo5, 6 or 6.5 converted

hi,
have 1 lancer fully converted to evo6 ori bodykit with evo7 engine. interior is full evo 6 with rc2 rims. white. defi meters, ARC magic twin wing going for RM90k nego. mint condition.

leslie:
bro.. price abit hight la.. your lancer now can only loan 50k max, which mean have to dump 40k d/p~!! best price already ar? or how abt you take off some parts so that can adjust the price? for your info my frd juz bought a fully converted TM6.5 with tein electronic adjustable, exhaust system, OZ rims for only abt 75k.
anyway..thanks for the info :)

was posting on behalf of a friend...
why dont you pm me whats your budget and i can ask my friend how much he can lower down for you!!

samhkh,
What is your budget? mind to tell or PM your budget?

For your information, in market converted E6 still selling in the range of RM70k to 90K, all depends on waht is the condition & what extra comes with the car.

The EVO6 mention by leslie in very good condition. Price still nego & parts might can take out to fit your budget. For your information, the car is problem free, which can save you a lot of money to repair. a faulty gearbox or worn out bush, unhealthy engine will cost u a bomb to repair it. Think about. If u interested to view the car, can give me or leslie a PM to arrange.

http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=74471&page=2

Slivia:

Hi bro..
thks for the info..
btw..im still trying to sell off my car so i had the $ for downpayment :)
hmm..
mind giving the full spec of the car?
the parts u got so i can see which to take off then u can adjust mah..
thanks~!!

Sam where u located? if u located in KL area, u are most welcome to look at the car by yourself.

Spec that i can remember is Tein Adjustable (Just reservice not long ago), 4pcs Defi, Turbo timer, Boost controler, EVO7 engine & intercooler, filter, Advan RC II rim, ARC wing, new paint & etc, these are what i can recall. Basically is a very healthy & tip top conditon E6, you will know it after u view & tested the car. :)

Will try to find out more infor about the car for you. What car u trying to sell? mind to tell how many downpayment u plan to put in? as you know, this car max loan is about RM50k+ only.

:regular_smile: :X-: :_:

hi slivia... how about the Rear Lantai... the rear 4WD, just plug & play or you have to re-do / change to 4wd lantai ??

Hafez, the rear lantai already change to 4WD lantai. You dont need to redo it again, because it already done up properly.:_:

Sam, how is your side? still interested with it?

samhkh,

Yo bro, notice tht recently @ Chin Tar there got 1 blue Evo6 available for sale... Might suit ur preference... Try go n hv a look!!! Chin Tar located @ Old Klang Road where jus infront of this PJ junction!!!

:_:

izzit at SS racing?

if yes, than that is E4 change e6 bodykit n brembo.

bnr34,

Yep, tht's de 1! And yep its converted/upgraded from E4!!! :_:

Since our thread starter wanna an converted5, 6 or 6.5... So i guess no harm for him to go look c look c lo...

slivia:
sorry bro.. long time no online..
still interested.. but i need to settle my car 1st:)
we'll keep u updated,,,

Is ok, Just wonder you still interested or not mah..since dint c u reply at here..
btw, what car u selling now?

Will ask around on this, by the way, my fren just told me that some 1 interested with his car...
will update you at here if his car is sold.