Blue "YS Khong" Putra Stolen

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Blue "YS Khong" Putra Stolen (WFL7748)

Dear zthian,

Just minutes ago, my friend called me and inform me that his Putra has been stolen outside his house in Bandar Utama.

The car is very easy to recognise coz it has stickers all over the car. The number plate is WFL7748

If you have seen this car, please call:
1. Ian Khong at 019-3373879
2. Ivan Khong at 012-3330121

Please help guys and gals.

Last edited:

LanEvoX

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
NORTH POLE!
www.touge.com.my

pic of the car.....but i think if stolen, the sticker will be ripe off d....who the heck did tat?!:angry_smile:

Last edited:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ah ah haha wearing HELMET in the car............

so far i know as record......there is never been found any stolen car in ZTH forum. So many people post here for stolen cars........but looks like no one found their car. Lodge a polis report......claim your insurance for total lost price according to market price.

Cham la......somemore car prices all went down only lost the car....... claim insurance money also lesser liao

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
scarry le.....everyday people car stolen......claim total lost car price not included any damn thing u modified or in your car like ICE those things

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
gohkokeng, i think you're wrong, there has been people that found their car through zth. So have faith. Check back the thread, I remember got few incidents.

namzycad3

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Bandar Sunway
Visit site
if the stickers rip off also still got marks there, i think stickers is the best way to identify than plate number ( mostlly me, always forget things )

if u guys that lost car that got use Smart TAG, can call to the company and check out the last place they use the Smart TAG ( who knows they are stupid )

but according to my frn that got a mercs got stolen, minutes after the cars stolen somewhere in PJ area, they call to Smart TAG company and they said that their cars already pass Port Klang Toll ( big chance they prepare to ship out la ) see..... how fast they are !!

anyway wish u luck ya, will try to looks out for putra.

Last edited:

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
namzycad3 said:
if the stickers rip off also still got marks there, i think stickers is the best way to identify than plate number ( mostlly me, always forget things )

if u guys that lost car that got use Smart TAG, can call to the company and check out the last place they use the Smart TAG ( who knows they are stupid )

but according to my frn that got a mercs got stolen, minutes after the cars stolen somewhere in PJ area, they call to Smart TAG company and they said that their cars already pass Port Klang Toll ( big chance they prepare to ship out la ) see..... how fast they are !!

anyway wish u luck ya, will try to looks out for putra.
Thanks for the info bro. There was a touch&go card in da car. The owner will call the Plus office tomorrow.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends

I am looking for brand new toyota 1995 supra engine.
Is there such a market for new engines of old model cars?

Does anyone manufacture these nowadays?

How about reconditioned engines that perform like new?

Sorry if my questions are naive.

I am not expert in this area.

regards
Richard Tan:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience