Sunlight ~ Xenon HID Conversion Kit H/L Beam 4000K-12000K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Sunlight ~ Xenon HID Conversion Kit H/L Beam 4000K-12000K

gordonbombay

Known Member
May 6, 2006
how much for 12000k H4..................??................1 set means 1 pairs or just single lamp bulb???

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

aquila said:
Ok... Thx... Just one more question... will there be any difference in light projection or light pattern if it is used in a H4 stock or crystal reflector type headlight? Thx
I think light projection is more brighter a bit than light pattern and crystal reflector type headlight when using HID kits.

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

gordonbombay said:
how much for 12000k H4..................??................1 set means 1 pairs or just single lamp bulb???
1 set mean 2 units. Are you looking for 12000K H4 H/L beam bulbs only or the full set?

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

gordonbombay said:
what the price diffence for H4 -- 6000K & 12000K ??!!!!
All the bulb model and colour temperature is same price RM699.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
by rules it doesnt lepas...but try choose those white rather than blue..if see blue sure kena....white still acceptable...unless they really operasi besar lah...

De_Cruelz

Known Member
May 28, 2006
Willing to post to Australia? I'm interested in a set for my DC2, using HB4 bulbs.

how2drive

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Petaling Jaya
www.da-eventhouse.com
Just purchased and installed a unit of 6000K. Looks good and pretty bright. Installation went well as the workshop guys are very carefully with the entire process.

Btw guys, Darren is a nice guy to deal with and help out in rectifying problems.

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

De_Cruelz said:
Willing to post to Australia? I'm interested in a set for my DC2, using HB4 bulbs.
Sure I can sent it to Australia by couries services. The prices for 1 set of HB4 (Any Colour Temperature) is USD195 excluding shipping fee. Please email for me [email protected] if you are interest. Thanks!

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
how2drive said:
Just purchased and installed a unit of 6000K. Looks good and pretty bright. Installation went well as the workshop guys are very carefully with the entire process.

Btw guys, Darren is a nice guy to deal with and help out in rectifying problems.
Hi, Thanks for your support & enjoy the HID... Hope to deal with you again!

May 15, 2006
pifecto14 said:
Got pic of the output or thru the headlamp??
Here is a photo of the HID at night. The beam is pretty spread out for my car, lights are aimed down to ensure as little glare as possible to oncoming vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Here is a story to share. This happened to a colleague of mine and i was with his yesterday. This is the exact complain letter going out to the Toyota Customer Service Center.

Dear Customer Service Manager,

It is a big shock to me after a few months of support from the TOYOTA BAYAN BARU outlet in Penang.
It has been ~ 4 months owning the TOYOTA ALTIS 1.8 PHK 9**8 and the 1st service was superb and the car in general is a good buy.
It is my first time owning a car and I was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience