Sumthin wrong dat never been thru b4

najibkl

Known Member
Whenever i dropped my gear, suddenly engine turn off? Needs to chg my gearbox? or any others else possibility?

What if i facing difficulty when i wanna engage 1st gear .......... feels like very hard to push it through with somekind of cracking sound.... is there something wrong with this........ ?!

najibkl said:
Whenever i dropped my gear, suddenly engine turn off? Needs to chg my gearbox? or any others else possibility?
if your aircond is on when that happens, check the vacuum pipe. i dunno about yours but when my car last time got this prob, its because the vacuum compensation thing when aircond is on is not set properly. so the engine do not have enough power to keep itself running when pulling the compresor when idle/no throttle.

ryan05 said:
What if i facing difficulty when i wanna engage 1st gear .......... feels like very hard to push it through with somekind of cracking sound.... is there something wrong with this........ ?!

obviously there is something wrong...maybe clutch plate..

go workshop check it out...
thats serious tiba tiba can turn off...
very often or rare?

ryan05 said:
check your clutch's hydrawlic system, if it is using one. mine just face that prob a week ago, 6 hours later my clutch kong, cannot shift at all.

your situation is same as mine when it just started to feel wierd, basically if not mistaken, its like with the clutch fully depress it still can't pull the clutch up enough to release it. thats why it is hard to shift in and a cranking sound when you do. at least thats my prob, with similar situation.

Yup, can't ngage every gear even i on/off air-cond.. At this moment, m using my wife car..Wanna know da prob first b4 goin to untrusted wshop...

Yup, clutch plate also 1 of de possibility...

Thx in advan

As i said earlier, me also facing problem when egaging the gear.......my mech told me it can becoz of the clutch belt problem. Got such thing 1 meh? I hav no idea at all.............

mine last time, is the air cond wiring...if on air con and change gear , engine sure mati one..hehehe.... check here and dere and found out that the wireman wire the worng wire to the air cond comp....

hmm.. sounds like a serious problem bro.. change gear then car engine turn off.. i guess it has something to do wif de clutch plate. de free play adjusted not correctly so ur car tends to haf oredi engaged de gear n free to run n accelerate before u even release de clutch a bit.. :regular_smile:

By de way for those who chg their clutch plate, how much wshop cost u for Waja 1.6 (exedy) or others brand inc labour srv? Locate the place (if any).

Thx in advan

rollakid said:
check your clutch's hydrawlic system, if it is using one. mine just face that prob a week ago, 6 hours later my clutch kong, cannot shift at all.

your situation is same as mine when it just started to feel wierd, basically if not mistaken, its like with the clutch fully depress it still can't pull the clutch up enough to release it. thats why it is hard to shift in and a cranking sound when you do. at least thats my prob, with similar situation.

thanx...i also facing da same problem. So,how much u repair the clutch pump (clutch's hydrawlic system)? does the price same to all cars?

Top Bottom