Stray Dogs

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
Sounds funny but my car was attacked by 3 dogs last night. sratch my rear bumper... stupid SOBs. Wanna get some arsenic and let them eat.... chibai

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
lol! :lol: i was chased by a few dogs once...

it was nice to see my car finally outrun something...... <_< :(

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
petrolhead, i was chase by dogs before. so this was what i did, i turned aorund and chase those dogs back. haha it worked bro, you got tomake sure your weight consists of 3 figures la hehe, if not dogs won't be scared.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
chase them back? ROFL :lol: .. my place here during midnight you can see there are more than 10 stray dogs hanging around together .. they really chase you till you scared ... 4 - 5 of them are damn fierce one :lol:

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
whoa.. doggie TT session ka? :lol:

most of the time i only had probs of dog peeing on my wheels. ()*#&%$##!!!!

imagine.. the yellow stain on your nice wheels... kanasai oiiiii.

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
must be kampung dogs la... last time i pass by a kampung and these few dumb dogs start to attack my rear bumper, guess what? i applied emergency brake and all the dogs started to bang its head on my bumper...haha... stupid dogs...

* no offence to dog lovers though. i have 2 lovely dogs myseft, just that they dont do stupid stuff like chasing a car.... Bo liao ma.... :D

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
Aiyo.... i should have done that..... At first they attack my rear bumper once....
then I was pissed of... so I U-turned, wanted to bang them but they went hiding... ok lo.. then I just pass by lo...
then somewhere in the dark, suddenly come out again and attack me...
kanasai lo.... both side also scratch liao...
then I came down with the metal bar that I have in my car wanted to hit them but they sit down quietly in some corner.... I also scare they bite me la.. so I ciaoz... so sad now :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im in a dilemma..just dun know if the main longshaft is same or different from levin..can anyone help me out?still am thinking the mods a legal on jpj?bcoz nowadays mounting cannot be re-made...is the levin itself fit ngam2 on ke70 (DX)mounting?and the axle do fit the original DX rear axle point?help me.. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience