Dogs pee on my car wheel

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I don't want to write this but it drives me crazy every time I see my neighbours' dogs pee on my brand new wheel. I have tried 'reasoning' with them (scolded and chased them away) and covering the wheel with a piece of cardboard and it works, I guess they don't like the cardboard. But later I found out they changed tactic and peed on the bumper instead!:mad: mf I'm mad.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
There is this dog/cat/snake/rat repellent being sold at Daiso in some Aeon shopping center.
its like a chocolate bar.i gatal2 try and smell it and i get this very irritating feeling inside my nose.it lasted for few minutes.
I try it by throwing it near a cat and it take a sniff at it before stepping back in fear.something abt the smell i guess.

just put it on the ground around your car.
too bad u have to keep buying it if it works.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't want to write this but it drives me crazy every time I see my neighbours' dogs pee on my brand new wheel. I have tried 'reasoning' with them (scolded and chased them away) and covering the wheel with a piece of cardboard and it works, I guess they don't like the cardboard. But later I found out they changed tactic and peed on the bumper instead!:mad: mf I'm mad.
That's the problem if the owners let the dog out from their house and let them roam freely.
Very irresponsible pet owners...these type of ppl are not dog lovers, they just get one to guard the house...

What I cant stand is when those who take their dog out and yet on their watch, they can allow them to pee on people's tyre...:mad:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Mine worse. Cat pee on my wiper!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess we have to standby and pour water or kick them.
Don't say animal violence because it won't hurt them, providing not Wayne Rooney or boiling water.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Last time, I sprayed WD40 at the grass patch in front of my house......the smell was unpleasant to the dog, and that prevented dog from pee and poo there. Somehow, WD40 are easily washed off by the rain....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Last time, I sprayed WD40 at the grass patch in front of my house......the smell was unpleasant to the dog, and that prevented dog from pee and poo there. Somehow, WD40 are easily washed off by the rain....
That is provided you park same place every time....hahhahaha:biggrin:

You spray near wheel, dog pee on bumper......lol:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dogs pee to mark their territory..you see they don't pee on every car tyre because some are marked by others. So..maybe u should try peeing on ur car wheel first and see how.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dogs pee to mark their territory..you see they don't pee on every car tyre because some are marked by others. So..maybe u should try peeing on ur car wheel first and see how.
Got to lift one leg or not?.......hhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
My place is a village so no body chains their dogs and I don't support people chain their dogs, it's imprisonment. So have to think of creative ways to prevent my car becoming their shooting pole.
Apply minyak angin can meh? I scare after the dogs sniffed becoming high and peeing in the exhaust pipe instead.
You guys have very interesting ideas. I think I will try all but pee-marking as a last resort.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
fighting pee problem with pee....:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U pee adi will be worse la...cuz they will use theirs to cover up the previous "dog" that marked that part...
Cuz they want to take over the territory...

My place is a village so no body chains their dogs and I don't support people chain their dogs, it's imprisonment. So have to think of creative ways to prevent my car becoming their shooting pole.
Apply minyak angin can meh? I scare after the dogs sniffed becoming high and peeing in the exhaust pipe instead.
You guys have very interesting ideas. I think I will try all but pee-marking as a last resort.
U try to let the dog smell the minyak angin, they sniff once and they will back off...even we ourselves cant take a deep sniff from the minyak angin...nose will feel very uncomfortable...

Some humans cant stand the smell of minyak angin too. But this brand but dont buy the orange one...gonna stain your wheels...cuz once drip on your shirt, take time to slowly fade away after many times of washing it...

This is the orange or yellow whatever u call it

Havent tried applying near the wheel though since my car park in the car porch nowadays...no chance try haha! Just sometimes disturb my dog let them smell my hand with the minyak angin applied lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That's exactly what I did too.

I had this idiotic dog that kept on shitting right in front of my house. Every damn day. I chased the dog once after I caught him doing it half way but it didn't make a difference. So I sprayed almost one can of WD40 around the surrounding area of my house on the road continuously for 2 days. It stopped the dog and any other animal from coming to my house.

The risk is letting the dog develop a habit of doing his business on the same spot everyday. Just break the habit and you'll be fine.

Oh btw, WD40 lasts way longer than minyak angin. The smell lasted the half the day for me (I sprayed in the evening when I got home so it didn't dry up in the sun).

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That's exactly what I did too.

I had this idiotic dog that kept on shitting right in front of my house. Every damn day. I chased the dog once after I caught him doing it half way but it didn't make a difference. So I sprayed almost one can of WD40 around the surrounding area of my house on the road continuously for 2 days. It stopped the dog and any other animal from coming to my house.

The risk is letting the dog develop a habit of doing his business on the same spot everyday. Just break the habit and you'll be fine.

Oh btw, WD40 lasts way longer than minyak angin. The smell lasted the half the day for me (I sprayed in the evening when I got home so it didn't dry up in the sun).
Hmm, I should spray it during the midnight. Good idea.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Patches of lawn becoming yellow and dried-up if kena the pee.
Even housegate could rust due to dog pee...

If the pee kena the lightweight sport rim, sure kena stained kaw-kaw....or produce matt effect....FOC:biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I have used WD40 liberally around my car this morning. Guess what when I checked out just now....?

... they also sprayed their much stronger 'WD40' liberally on my car's wheel::mad::mad:

Rinse immediate

and put back the cardboard.:mad::mad::mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Featuring refreshed exterior styling and upgraded interior, the new CLA comes in 3 variants, namely the CLA 200, CLA 250 Sport and the high performance AMG CLA 45. The new 4-door coupe is priced from RM234k all the way to RM409k.

Mercedes-Benz CLA

Engine:
CLA 200: 1.6-litre 4-cylinder, turbocharged; CLA 250 and CLA 45: 2.0-litre 4-cylinder, turbocharged
Power:...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience