Steering wheel vibrating during 1st & 2nd Gear

hibekiki84

Dec 18, 2008
Dear All,:wavey:

I'd just transplanted my old Kia Spectra to > Ford TX3 1.8 BP-ZE Engine.

But i'm encounter a serious problem which is during the 1st & 2nd gear accelerating(when more then half throttle), the steering wheel vibrates badly......if you release the throttle paddle, the vibration reduce.

I suspecting this is due to the my old "cut & welded" driveshalf issue. because previously the mat-foreman just "potong & sambung " the ford driveshalf and my kia driveshalf.

anyone know where to custom made the driveshalf to solve this issue. And welcome to give your precious opinion.

Thank you and Appreciate on that:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wow.. custom driveshaft eh? I suppose you could try asking around in Sunway. GT Auto for example does quite a lot of custom work. But prepare $$$ for this job

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just buy the kia cv joint, and bring fresh mazda whole driveshaft to machine shop for them to machine and fit those 2 different driveshaft

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience